Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Just seen this in the media coverage post!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Our plight is starting to gain more momentum on a national level. Keep it up everybody and make KM and RM's day for them tomorrow. As Old Blue Eyes used to sing ' Keep spreading the news' :wink:
  • Options
    Spot on article.
  • Options
    this definitely hits the mark in a very well presented way
  • Options
    Brilliantly thorough article.
  • Options
    Yes, the most damming article yet , from a 'National' ........as I mentioned on the other posting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

That's good coverage. Will it be in print though ? Perhaps @Goonerhater can tell us when he picks up his copy tomorrow? :wink:

Should be in tomorrow's paper. Stuff I get through on Twitter normally is. Hope so anyway - it's a bloody brilliant article. Just what we need to start the new year off with.
  • Options
    Excellent article and a perfect summary. Share it everywhere you can.

Interesting comment underneath the article: 'There are people interested in buying the club, people with real money.'
  • Options
    Good article, well written and coherent....now lets get the rest of the Nationals on board.
  • Options
    Did they spell Duchatelet correctly?
  • Options
    I've shared the link on instagram
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Shoot me now

Haha literally the first person I thought of when I saw it.

When they eventually fuck off we can all have a celebratory burning on Blackheath common.
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Shoot me now

Just like in 1985 and 1990, the Guardian once again proves to be the biggest friend of Charlton fans among the Nationals. :-)
    Contacts there Prague? :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedChaser said:

Shoot me now

Just like in 1985 and 1990, the Guardian once again proves to be the biggest friend of Charlton fans among the Nationals. :-)

Contacts there Prague? :wink:
    Not really apart from Owen. I've never heard of the guy who wrote these two articles ( there are two)

• Options

Interesting comment underneath the article: 'There are people interested in buying the club, people with real money.'

Did you see the comment from the P*lace fan as well?
  • Options
    Big fan of this article. Thanks for sharing.
  • Options

Nigel, from Croydon.
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Not sure he understands the difference between 'fan base' and 'myopic wannabe ultras'.

Although that is probably because most if not all P*lace fans are myopic wannabe ultras.
  • Options
    Now that one National has picked up on the story others should follow. Let's hope so anyway!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    As Seth was alluding to on another thread, what gets theses articles published these days is website hits and Social Media attention. It came up on my Facebook feed on the Guardian Football feed but has relatively few likes and just 11 comments, basically all spam.

Get on there or their website and share, like and comment away. We've finally got some media attetion - let's make sure it gets noticed and encourage some further coverage.

https://www.facebook.com/guardianfootball/

• Options
    Uboat said:

Only decent paper left, so no surprise they're the first to tackle it properly.

Couldn't agree more.