Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Protest - DO IT PROPERLY OR NOT AT ALL

New one here, used to see Kermorgant play in Reims and then start to follow Charlton a little bit, noticed the situation and know what is going on, protests need to be properly done to work, I see people say 'watch your language' and 'don't be rude' thing is this a joke? Only country where this is allowed to happen to clubs without consequences is England I think, Standard with same owner protest and get rid of him, I'll show links at bottom, you want protest idea look abroad where they take their clubs serious so it is still there for their kids, Charlton sit back and let Miere disrespect them, laugh at them and call them weird for not acting like cinema customer. I don't see many young fans about in England maybe this is why.

Boycott is good, 1/3rd of income is gone with empty stadium but few people not turn up looks normal and is not protest, look at pictures from Rome derby boycott right now vs Owners/Police/Authorities. You need to stop game like Liege this would be massive news in England where people would be shocked, fans say but you get ban well you never heard of cover your face? Your choice sing pretty songs and hold up bed sheet or do something effective. Before and after picture from Lazio - Roma and two links of Liege protest vs Duchaletel and short video from Bad Blue Boys Dinamo Zagreb who don't follow Croatia but go to this game v Italy to protest vs him, this made big news and owner get investigate and arrest in jail now. Remember what you say online too and I do not plan your protest that is up to you

I see many fan not like protest and maybe like tennis more than football if this you don't reply to post I don't want argument I give idea to help

Your Welcome

http://www.ultras-tifo.net/news/2868-standard-liege-zulte-waregem-19102014.html
http://www.ultras-tifo.net/news/1758-standard-liege-fans-protest-27062013.html

Comments