Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Diego Poyet anybody???? (ed. on loan for rest of season)

Thoughts???

Comments

• Yep. Doubt he'd come though, I think he could see what a mess the club was. He didn't know who was going to be manager and was dealing with KM over his contract. I think if CP was still around we might have got him to sign.
  • Probably Diego Poyet
  • Not sure he is what we need in a relegation battle.
  • Does this mean he's joining ?
  • Isn't he on a season long loan at MK Dons? But if we could get him I think he'd be a better signing than Roger Johnson.
  • stonemuse said:

Not sure he is what we need in a relegation battle.

Yep we don't need an engine to run the midfield with energy, commitment and desire.
  • stonemuse said:

Not sure he is what we need in a relegation battle.

Well he pretty much saved us from one two years ago!!
    But would he be so committed now? That's my doubt.
  • I thought he did not make the starting 11 for MK Dons, and was on their bench
  • Thoughts???

Thoughts on what?? Are you saying you've heard he's coming back?
  • Sponsored links:

• Fair question regarding his commitment. Depends on how professional he wants to be.
  • No thanks he thought he was to good for us and is not even starting at mk Dons
  • I have heard a whisper! But just like I said about Vaz Te DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER!!!!
  • I believe there is some thought of this happening, but with the deadly useless duo running the Club I don't expect anyone wth half a brain to want to have anything to do with us.
  • I despise the boy for w hat he did to us but he's the type of player that we need at the moment.
  • If he came back with the attutude and form he showed before leaving then great.

Unfortunately he appears to have disappeared up his own backside since he left and has been poor for all of his loan clubs.

If he has one bad game for us, he'd be slaughtered and the whole "Judas" tag would be back very quickly.
  • Diego Poyet. Yes please.
  • I have heard a whisper! But just like I said about Vaz Te DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER!!!!

Did you hear in this whisper that Kermorgant and Dervite are "coming home" as well?
  • Sponsored links:

Did you hear in this whisper that Kermorgant and Dervite are "coming home" as well?
    And Roger Johnson
  • Can't get into MKDons team.
    Perfect for us then.
  • The kid won player of the year - baggage aside I can't see how anyone would not want him in the side now
  • He could add a bit of calm and solidness to the midfield, it would also allow Diarra to play back in centre half when needed.
  • Maybe.

Fraeye knows him, West ham don't need him and him and Cousins would be a good pairing.....If he plays like he did before.

I believe when Colin confirms it.

Ketts hasn't posted it yet.

• I'd take him back without question.
  • It strikes me that Poyet would settle quicker than another loan so from me it's a yes. We need whoever comes in to hit the ground running.
  • It strikes me that Poyet would settle quicker than another loan so from me it's a yes. We need whoever comes in to hit the ground running.

That's a fair comment