Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What will THEY be doing?

As we all sit at our keyboards and organise our protests against the Belgian regime I wonder what RD,KM & RM are doing, after all they aren't stupid, in fact the first two are probably quite intelligent, they must have been informed of our protest plans so what will they do to combat them?

If they want to really spike our guns they need to make some major announcements but the transfer window doesn't actually open until midnight on 2nd Jan, so what announcements:

1: A fulltime, rather than interim, manager/coach with Championship experience (not KF)
2: New contract completed with Lookman
3: Confirmation of players about to sign for the club
4: Good news on the injury front that a number of 1st team players now fit
5: Jackson asking the supporters to back the owners
6: News on the Sparrows Lane redevelopment with new artists impressions.

If they don't do any of the above then I guess they will try and thwart our plans by physical and maybe legal means.

What do other Lifers think they will do?

Whatever they do I'll be there to protest before and after the match

WE WANT OUR CLUB BACK

Comments

• Options
    I would have thought they'll wheel JJ out once again in the next couple of days.
  • Options
    They probably read these forums and laugh at the "irritional, emotional attachment" we have to a football club.
  • Options
    The only thing they could do to make it alright is to piss off. They could well try to deliver more empty promises and PR bollocks, they have had long enough in charge and yet 2 years later supporters are still being short changed. Nothing will ever get better whilst they run the club.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if Kartien and Muzza stayed away on Saturday.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    If they bought the entire Barcelona team, they would probably get me back on board. Or if they scrapped their stupid recruitment system and brought Curbishley back they might stand a chance. But the whole reason the protest is going to overwhelm them is that whilst it is in their power to turn things around, football fans are fickle by nature, they are not the sort who will do so. The owner is a mad old fool and the CEO is naïve woman who dotes on his every word. KM will turn up on Saturday because the coward will tell her she has to. RM will probably show up as an act of gallantry towards her. A bit like Darth Vader standing by the Emperor's side in Return of the Jedi.
  • Options
    Going where ?
  • Options
    I think he meant 'doing'
  • Options
    This is what happens when you drink during the day.
  • Options
    If they had any shred of sense, they'd appoint a decent well respected manager before the forest game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I think he meant 'doing'

What will DOING be going ? That doesn't make sense either
  • Options
    PL54 said:

I think he meant 'doing'

The thread title.....swap going for DOING.
  • Options

PL54 said:

I think he meant 'doing'

The thread title.....swap going for DOING.
    Silly me
  • Options

Think your title needs an edit Lancs

thanks

• Options

PL54 said:

I think he meant 'doing'

Are you trolls on a rota now? You've "got organised" but you're still "laughed at"... well done.
    Are you Trolling me ?
  • Options

As we all sit at our keyboards and organise our protests against the Belgian regime I wonder what RD,KM & RM are doing, after all they aren't stupid, in fact the first two are probably quite intelligent, they must have been informed of our protest plans so what will they do to combat them?

If they want to really spike our guns they need to make some major announcements but the transfer window doesn't actually open until midnight on 2nd Jan, so what announcements:

1: A fulltime, rather than interim, manager/coach with Championship experience (not KF)
    2: New contract completed with Lookman
    3: Confirmation of players about to sign for the club
    4: Good news on the injury front that a number of 1st team players now fit
    5: Jackson asking the supporters to back the owners
    6: News on the Sparrows Lane redevelopment with new artists impressions.

If they don't do any of the above then I guess they will try and thwart our plans by physical and maybe legal means.

What do other Lifers think they will do?

Whatever they do I'll be there to protest before and after the match

WE WANT OUR CLUB BACK

Whatever so called positive announcements they make, won't affect me in the slightest, Lancs.

I'll have my fingers in my ears , singing "La la la la la la " ad infinitum.

• Options
    I imagine they are at the moment sorting out extra police, stewards, security, crash barriers and film makers in preparation for Saturday and hoping for freezing pissing rain.
    I also wonder if they are in urgent talks with our ground staff to see if there is any way to get Saturday's fixture postponed.
  • Options

They're hastily constructing their bunker. The genie is out of the bottle and they won't like it.
    The touch-paper has been lit. Our campaign will be relentless.
    Boom. They go. We win.

We will ...the question is how long it takes.
  • Options
    They are putting out rumours about a Middlesbrough super star for starters.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The year the worm turned again.
  • Options

2016 the year of the Charlton Fans!!

Who says we're trainspotters, we can mix it with the best.
  • Options
    edited January 2016

If they had any shred of sense, they'd appoint a decent well respected manager before the forest game.

Harry Redknapp ?

Why not ? His wife can put chances away better than Darren Bent,
    Jamie could still play 60 minutes in our mid field,
    and Harry's dog ? you know the one with the Swiss bank account;
    can be our financial advisor.

Plus he has a nephew called Frank, who could do a job as the attacking mid fielder. What a package.

PS. A Red knapp ? Is that what our team have been doing all season !
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    7: Pinocchio appears at a conference in North Korea, highlighting the similarities between running a football club and a concentration camp for the re-education of enemies of the regime.
  • Options
    Are we getting a bit carried away with the size of this demonstration. How many fans actually know about this protest. To me it looks like only the keyboard warriors on this site and into the valley. How do we get these messages out to the masses about the demonstrations, black n white scarfs and Valley Gold etc?
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

Are we getting a bit carried away with the size of this demonstration. How many fans actually know about this protest. To me it looks like only the keyboard warriors on this site and into the valley. How do we get these messages out to the masses about the demonstrations, black n white scarfs and Valley Gold etc?

Tell people, I have. And the local media have picked up on it.
  • Options
    Their tactics will be to continually ignore. She is the most redundant appointment in any business in all of the world. She's massively out of her depth. She has nothing left to say.

They've made a number of catastrophic decisions that have left us with the shit we see on the pitch, it's irreversible without an influx of 6 quality new first teamers and an experienced manager. We're getting an injured player on loan from Boro. So it's obvious they still don't have a clue.

I look forward to tomorrow