Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Why don't we all ring up RD

Just a thought, would it be possible to organize a co-ordinated sustained telephone calls to starpix (whatever his company name is) to completely block up his business?

Could just put some more pressure on the Belgium tosser.

Comments

• Why don't you all send him a text ?
  • Can everyone hang up please... This on hold music is driving me nuts!!
  • Something to consider is to have a concerted effort to inform sponsors , (such as Andrews) that we will not be purchasing any of their products whilst they continue to support the club in Duchatelets ownership.
  • Something to consider is to have a concerted effort to inform sponsors , (such as Andrews) that we will not be purchasing any of their products whilst they continue to support the club in Duchatelets ownership.

Good idea

I wish you had suggested this earlier in the season. Every time the advert comes up for Titan I order a new lift!
    Have you had them air conditioned and enrolled them in a local university?

I wish you had suggested this earlier in the season. Every time the advert comes up for Titan I order a new lift!
    Have you had them air conditioned and enrolled them in a local university?
    I can't tell you the number of times that I have bought a value meal of only £3.99 for a cup of tea and a Mars bar. Also I am just waiting for my match day mascot kit to arrive for the Forest game.
  • edited December 2015
    I rather doubt that Staprix NV even has a landline. Has it even got an office or is it just a brass plate at some accountancy firm?

Edited to add - Blomberg thinks the number is +32 1 361 16 23. The fax number is given as +32 1 367 21 34.
  • I would t waste the cost of a phone call on him.
  • Sponsored links:

• RD used to call me on my cellphone late nights when he'd need someone.
  • Be better flooding any social media outlets for any customer facing businesses he has with negativity than phoning the telephone line of what will just be a holding company.