Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Our own target, 20,000 who want Roland and Katrien out

edited December 2015 in General Charlton
www.facebook.com/groups/1663706037247122/

I created a Facebook group, lets find 20,000 or more Charlton fans who want Roland and Katrien out?

Comments

• Options
    Joined, will share
  • Options
    Joined. A good initiative and one we should all back.
  • Options
    Numbers growing!
  • Options
    Sorry to be technically so naïve, but how does one join? I am a member of F/B. Thanks
  • Options
    PeterGage said:

Sorry to be technically so naïve, but how does one join? I am a member of F/B. Thanks

Am technophobe but if you copy and paste the FB page link in the original post it will open on the FB page and there's a button saying join group (on the right I think)
  • Options
    I'm not on Facebook because I just can't stand the inane rubbish people stick on there to try to persuade everyone that they are having a great life. But a brilliant idea - can anyone not on Facebook join the group without actually creating a user account?
  • Options

PeterGage said:

Am technophobe but if you copy and paste the FB page link in the original post it will open on the FB page and there's a button saying join group (on the right I think)
    Tried that, but getting a message that says "cant find that group".
  • Options
    PeterGage said:

PeterGage said:

Tried that, but getting a message that says "cant find that group".
    Hmmm... it worked earlier when I did it. Need someone more technical to post please! Technophobe Tatters
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Davo55 said:

I'm not on Facebook because I just can't stand the inane rubbish people stick on there to try to persuade everyone that they are having a great life. But a brilliant idea - can anyone not on Facebook join the group without actually creating a user account?

You alright Hun?
    text me ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just joined, though a lot of the stuff on there does not augur well for peaceful non-abusive protest.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Just joined, though a lot of the stuff on there does not augur well for peaceful non-abusive protest.

We should fit in well mate I'll ask my misses if she can have a look for me :wink:
  • Options
    Joined.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

I'm in the same boat here :smiley:
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    What's the group called as that link doesn't find anything? *edit* found it, just type 20,000 in the search box
  • Options
    not on Facebook so can't join I'm afraid
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Agreed, I just had to block a particular poster on there, already.
  • Options

• Options
    Joined.
  • Options
    limeygent said:

Uboat said:

Agreed, I just had to block a particular poster on there, already.
    Are you the person who reported a post? If so, I deleted it earlier on.

Please don't hesitate to PM me if you have any issues with anyone on the group.
  • Options

Davo55 said:

I'm in the same boat here :smiley:
    Unfortunatly not, I have a think about for those who are not on FB
  • Options
    This is going well. The next step would be to get all real football supporters from other clubs to back it. We would and have helped clubs in similar situations before and will get backing from Brighton, Sunderland, Notts Co etc...spread the word. This is a fight for football versus mad investors with ulterior motives
  • Options
    I've joined but I am reluctant to join anything Charlton / facebook related as there are some absolute fruit cakes who comment on the official Charlton news feed.
  • Options

I've joined but I am reluctant to join anything Charlton / facebook related as there are some absolute fruit cakes who comment on the official Charlton news feed.

I get your point, but somewhere we need to register the number of people against the cancer, and this is as good a place as any.
  • Options
    I have joined. Let's get this around the other clubs.
  • Options
    Joined.
  • Options
    Did this a couple of days ago.