Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jimmy Bullard

2»

Comments

• I was fortunate to play golf with him on Thursday. Nice bloke actually and not the nobhead people paint him as (maybe he's different when he has a beer in him)
    . He took the call on Thursday and initially didn't appear to know what league they were in. I guess that's been cleared up for him
  • Swisdom said:

I was fortunate to play golf with him on Thursday. Nice bloke actually and not the nobhead people paint him as (maybe he's different when he has a beer in him)
    . He took the call on Thursday and initially didn't appear to know what league they were in. I guess that's been cleared up for him

You do realise Bullard has no connections with Charlton?
  • Swisdom said:

I was fortunate to play golf with him on Thursday. Nice bloke actually and not the nobhead people paint him as (maybe he's different when he has a beer in him)

You play a lot of golf mate.
  • masicat said:

Absolute tosser. Typical ex player trying to be a lad. Complete cock who will go nowhere.

Not really to be fair, he's always been like that. I'm not a fan of his but he's just a normal bloke who behaves like many blokes, especially football fans, and has always been a bit of a "lad". Only difference is he happened to make it as a footballer.
  • Have met him a couple of times and both times he was surrounded by "mates" lapping up everything that came out of his mouth, he came across as a bit of a twat but harmless enough
  • He's alright.

That Leatherhead thing won't last 10 minutes tho.
  • I think he's a nobody that's cleverly using a persona alot of people appear to be weak for and can't get enough of. £.

He's an actor. Proven by the fact that hes now a manager.

The 2 don't add up, his TV "personality" and the seriousness of managing football players. Even if it's in a tin pot league. It's still a job where you have to command respect and not behave like a childish nob.
  • The new leatherhead lip.
  • edited September 2016

Swisdom said:

You do realise Bullard has no connections with Charlton?
    It was Nicky Johns' charity (his son died from bowel cancer) and Jimmy Bullard's first manager at Corinthian Casuals was Nicky Johns. Jimmy wanted to support the charity.

LoOkOuT said:

Swisdom said:

You play a lot of golf mate.
    Our company sponsored the day. It's a nice day out and I get to spend 5 hours with my old man and I know he's not working. All good

Ps - I've played 8 times this year. All charity events

• My little Irish cousin is sadly disabled in a wheelchair. We were in the Bell one night over last Christmas and we called Jimmy over for a picture with her. He was an absolute gentleman. He posed for every picture with her and was as nice as pie, chatting to us all as he did so.

Top man in my book.
  • Sponsored links:

• He's a bit of a knob around Beckwnham to be honest.

Beckenham? Is he local?
  • I have seen some interviews with Bullard where he comes across really well, personable and not afraid to have a laugh at himself.

I suppose footballers are damned if they show a bit of personality like Bullard as they get labeled as a flash twat but if they play it straight like Milner they get called a boring fucker.
  • Boom said:

He's a bit of a knob around Beckwnham to be honest.

Beckenham? Is he local?
    You will see him in Bridge Bar a fair bit. He's from Bexley way originally, he was living in Cobham, not sure if he's still there or if he's moved back
  • masicat said:

Absolute tosser. Typical ex player trying to be a lad. Complete cock who will go nowhere.

You couldn't be more wrong. I've known him since he was 17-18, he's always been a 'lad'. He's just a lad who got lucky and hit the big time, but the stuff you see from him isn't an act or him trying to be anything, he's always acted like an idiot for as long as i can remember.
  • I think he comes across as a decent enough bloke.

The trouble is he surrounds himself with sycophants or with the likes of Bowyer, Ruddock and Jody Morris.

He plays the clown on TV because that's his role; what he gets employed for. People will get bored of that soon and he will then be remembered more for being a bit of a dick on the telly rather than his undoubted football ability.
  • He’s a prick.
  • I think he comes across as a decent enough bloke.

The trouble is he surrounds himself with sycophants or with the likes of Bowyer, Ruddock and Jody Morris.

He plays the clown on TV because that's his role; what he gets employed for. People will get bored of that soon and he will then be remembered more for being a bit of a dick on the telly rather than his undoubted football ability.

LOL! Strange how old posts come back to haunt you! :-)
  • I worked in a bar in bexleyheath when I was at college in the late 1990’s. Jimmy Bullard came in every Sunday lunchtime and was a loud mouth Bacardi breezer drinking, cocky piece of shit. He was the most arrogant person I’ve ever come across. I think he is a twat, not just an ordinary twat, but the biggest twat imaginable. Jimmy....if you are intelligent enough to read this post, which I seriously doubt! You are a weird looking twat with pathetic hair and weird banter....you twat!!!

U OK hun?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2018

I worked in a bar in bexleyheath when I was at college in the late 1990’s. Jimmy Bullard came in every Sunday lunchtime and was a loud mouth Bacardi breezer drinking, cocky piece of shit. He was the most arrogant person I’ve ever come across. I think he is a twat, not just an ordinary twat, but the biggest twat imaginable. Jimmy....if you are intelligent enough to read this post, which I seriously doubt! You are a weird looking twat with pathetic hair and weird banter....you twat!!!
    U OK hun?

I think he just thought Jimmy Bullard was a bit of a twat.
  • Halix said:

I worked in a bar in bexleyheath when I was at college in the late 1990’s. Jimmy Bullard came in every Sunday lunchtime and was a loud mouth Bacardi breezer drinking, cocky piece of shit. He was the most arrogant person I’ve ever come across. I think he is a twat, not just an ordinary twat, but the biggest twat imaginable. Jimmy....if you are intelligent enough to read this post, which I seriously doubt! You are a weird looking twat with pathetic hair and weird banter....you twat!!!
    U OK hun?
    I think he just thought Jimmy Bullard was a bit of a twat.

Should've got it out the system and given him a right hook :wink: .