Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leicester

Comments

• Options
    More likely Roland would think "Fuck me, they spent how much on players??"
  • Options
    To be fair, it's a shock to see this Man City team 2nd in the table. When they lose possession, their midfield goes AWOL far too often. Even when they thumped Palarse 4-0, Palarse had a lot of chances.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Could've been five or six.

Disgraceful lack of fight from the city players
  • Options
    Albrighton had a good game. I would love to see a player like him turn out for Charlton.
  • Options
    Biggest credit should go to Ranieri. When he was appointed most people thought they'd go down, how wrong they were.
  • Options

Staggering. Absolutely staggering. Nothing like this has happened since the formation of the FAPL ripped the soul out of English football.

It never happened before it maybe Ipswich but who else
  • Options
    Brilliant for football
  • Options
    Enjoyed that game, couple of key moments at 2-0, particularly that save from Schmeichel.

Love the way Leicester play, proper English football. High energy, high tempo. Press high up, back up the man in possession so if he loses it you can win it back quick, and move the ball forwards quickly, only one thing in mind - open up a shooting opportunity. Get crosses into box a plenty too. This is how England should be aspiring to play.

Worst case for them after today is a 5 point lead. I think you have to make them favourite now. All comes down to fitness and mentality. Can they keep up that level of intense play and keep their cool as they get closer to the finish line.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Staggering. Absolutely staggering. Nothing like this has happened since the formation of the FAPL ripped the soul out of English football.

Watford, for example

and of course, relatively speaking, Wimbledon :-(

• Options

Derby, Forest.

Can't believe Leicester are now favourites for the Premier League. Amazing.
  • Options

To be fair, it's a shock to see this Man City team 2nd in the table. When they lose possession, their midfield goes AWOL far too often. Even when they thumped Palarse 4-0, Palarse had a lot of chances.

Very true.

And considering how Guardiola likes to set his teams up, he absolutely has to buy 2 world class central midfielders in the summer
  • Options
    2008-09 Leicester were playing in and winning the First Division (i.e.the third strata) .. so there is hope for us yet given investment and good management ..

I would love to see them win the title this year and show the wasters at Liverpool, Manchester City & United as well as Arsenal that wasting money on overseas rubbish, overpaid players is not the way to go .. also Tottenham .. far too long in the dark .. a club stacked with young ENGLISH talented players
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Forest yep is a given that European cup.win was amazing but Watford and Wimbledon winning an Fa cup no way as big if Leicester win the league
  • Options
    If Leicester go on to win the league and have a decent run in the champions league,then do well next season,thus earning big,buying star players,do they not become a team that people start to hate like Man City,Chelsea and Arsenal and just become another Premier big boy outfit.
  • Options
    Leicester 1st
    Tottenham 2nd

As said before, i bet the likes of drinkwater etc won't get a sniff this summer.

I would seriously recommend Hodgson play like Leicester. Have Barkley in the Mahrez role and vardy up top. Sit back and hit teams hard on the break
  • Options
    Spain would love us to sit back.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

2008-09 Leicester were playing in and winning the First Division (i.e.the third strata) .. so there is hope for us yet given investment and good management ..

I would love to see them win the title this year and show the wasters at Liverpool, Manchester City & United as well as Arsenal that wasting money on overseas rubbish, overpaid players is not the way to go .. also Tottenham .. far too long in the dark .. a club stacked with young ENGLISH talented players

Schmeichel, Huth, Fuchs, Mahrez, Kante, Okazaki, Ulloa

the last few words refer to Tottenham and not Leicester .. I'll leave you to list the non brit Spurs players
  • Options
    They do not have to worry about champions league distractions too
  • Options
    Said the other day 4 points from the next 2 games and title is there's, just need a point away to Arsenal now and imo we have new champions of England
  • Options

Schmeichel, Huth, Fuchs, Mahrez, Kante, Okazaki, Ulloa

the last few words refer to Tottenham and not Leicester .. I'll leave you to list the non brit Spurs players
    If you insist.

From the players they used today, Lloris, Alderweireld, Wimmer, Dembele, Lamela, Eriksen, Chadli and Heung-min.

Liverpool used exactly the same number of English players today as Spurs did.
  • Options
    Not sure if mentioned already but I'm sure Peter and Kasper would become the first (biological) father/son pair to win the premier league.
    Ian Wright and his adopted son SWP have.
  • Options
    England? English? Please don't mention those words you know how it upsets people on here
  • Options

Read on racing post that there's a punter in Guildford that has £75.00 at 5000/1 on Leicester to win the league anti post at start of season, would love them to do it, Arsenal are notorious for being bottle jobs and man city are too unpredictable

He's my son in laws brother lives in Dunsfold. Doesn't know much about football but bets on anything and is friends with one of the Brighton directors. Wasn't a blind punt, it was tip passed on based on chatter going around Brighton back room at beginning of season.

Wish he'd spoken to me before I put a tenner on Charlton winning the Champonship.
  • Options
    Honestly cannot help but laugh when I look at the premier league table, still 5 points clear. Massive game on Saturday against arsenal, don't fancy them going away there and getting 3 points but said the same about going to man city!
  • Options

Honestly cannot help but laugh when I look at the premier league table, still 5 points clear. Massive game on Saturday against arsenal, don't fancy them going away there and getting 3 points but said the same about going to man city!

Arsenal played a dirty game against Bournemouth, Wenger is perhaps getting desperate .. If they try the ruff stuff against the Foxes they might bite of more than they can chew; Huth, Drinkwater, Vardy, Albrighton, Kante, Simpson, even the disciplined Morgan are no shrinking violets and are usually up for a bit of retaliation and self defence where necessary ..

AND: what about Albrighton, Drinkwater and Vardy for Euro 2016 ? .. as has been written elsewhere, forget the glamour pussies Uncle Roy, look at who are REALLY bang in form and full with motivation and desire