Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leicester

Comments

• And leading so far in the top of the table Clash at etihad can it really happen
  • It would be the biggest ever achievement in football for a long long long time. It really would be unbelievable. And a lot of us want it to happen! People will be offering all sorts of money for Leicesters players, and trying to take Ranieri off their hands.
  • It can't happen surely
  • Come on Leicester!
  • edited February 2016
    I hope the "it can't happens" soon become "it might happen" (if they beat City today I think that will definitely start being said...) and eventually "I think it will happen"

This has turned the premier league on its head. Winning League one and then winning the champ is one thing, but getting promoted to the Prem and winning it within their time period is completely unheard of?

This season will always be remembered if they do it. I really really hope they do
  • Ranieri should just retire if it happens as next season would probably be a different story.
  • edited February 2016
  • What a goal, unreal..... 2-0!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• If they won the premier league I think Scudamore would have a heart attack, surely the biggest football story in the modern era
  • This is just phenomenonal
  • Big save Schmeichel
  • It's the first time that I've watched Leicester live this season. They are so so excellent. Extremely quick in attack and solid in defence. They totally deserve to be top of the league. What a great team. Hope they go on to win the title.
  • Just brilliant
  • 3-0..... wow just wow.....
  • This is outrageous, 3-0!!!
  • I cant believe it seriously this is fkd up
  • Sponsored links:

• Indeed wow
  • got to be in the bag now surely
  • Ben Hamer from Charlton to Premier League champions?
  • Watching it on live stream, Leicester are absolutely playing like champions!
  • The good news for me is that Leicester, at 5/1, is the first of my treble on "Beat The Bookie" and backed this too.

The not so good news is that I have gone for a draw between Burnley and Hull for the second leg. I don't think I need to tell anyone, however, which team is going to deliver the really bad news ;-(
  • How big a story is this, honestly name a bigger domestic league shock I can't think of one
  • Best football story in years. I cheered that Varney goal last week like fan. It's great seeing a relatively small club bloody the big boys' noises. Go on Leicester.
  • Excellent.
  • Do you think Roland is watching and thinking to himself, I wonder if I could Charlton do this, if I put a bit of effort into running the club?
  • edited February 2016
    Can't wait to see the City fans reaction to the 3rd goal going in. Fingers crossed they zoom in on a fat man in a replica top crying his eyes out.