Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

LEICESTER CITY V CHELSEA .. TONIGHT (Now Last Night) ((:>)@ 20.00

I know it's the boring old money bags league and not the nitty, gritty championship .. but I'm expecting a right tear up tonight, especially between Wes Morgan, an unsung star of the division and Diego Costa Fortune, if he plays ... my money is on ol' Wes

Can Leicester keep going and win the thing this year ? ..

I for one REALLY hope so .. the Foxes this time round are a versatile and talented squad, a mix of youth and experience, some real flair players .. like (I will not mention Jamie Who) Mahrez, a goal scorer/creator supreme, and Albrighton, a far better winger/midfielder than a few who have made the England squad in recent times .

An unsung club coming from nowhere to win the Premier League title would be just a terrific fillip for professional football and a stark reminder to the billionaire outfits that money can't always buy success and sometimes players, although very well remunerated, really do it for pride and professionalism and not just for the ridiculous salaries that far too many are paid .. I state 'paid' and have not used the term 'earn'.

Enjoy the game if you're gonna watch.

SkySports Tonight (I am NOT being paid for this endorsement .. unfortunately)

Comments

• Chelsea @ 13/10 is a shocking bet
  • Will definitely be watching. Hoping Leicester and Vardy especially tear chelsea a new one.
  • This has got Chelsea win written all over it... But then again so did all the games they lost. How the mighty have amusingly fallen!
  • McBobbin said:

This has got Chelsea win written all over it... But then again so did all the games they lost. How the mighty have amusingly fallen!

Agree with this. Hope Leicester get the win though.
  • Hopefully Leicester get the job done tonight, the sooner we say bye to Mourinho from English football the better.

Would love to see Leicester go all the way and win the title but suspect they will end up finishing something like 4th or 5th which would still be a fantastic achievement.
  • Ahhh plucky little Leicester with there 30.000 plus average attendance,billionaire owner and plenty of sky money,bless em.
  • 1eyedtutt said:

Ahhh plucky little Leicester with there 30.000 plus average attendance,billionaire owner and plenty of sky money,bless em.

lol .. take it you're a forest or derby fan
  • 3-2 Leicester for me!

If this match had been played on the first day of the season,
    Chelsea would have been 4/6.

If this match had been played on the first day of the season,
    Chelsea would have been 4/6.
    or even slimmer
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFCsayer said:

3-2 Leicester for me!

hope so .. probably a nailed on 0-0 .. NO .. no pessimism until February for me
  • It'll be a draw because my treble on the "beat the bookies" thread depends on it but I didn't have a proper bet and so will lose out on £350. :-)
  • It'll be a draw because my treble on the "beat the bookies" thread depends on it but I didn't have a proper bet and so will lose out on £350. :-)

never mind .. it's only money
  • 1eyedtutt said:

Ahhh plucky little Leicester with there 30.000 plus average attendance,billionaire owner and plenty of sky money,bless em.

Do you ever get bored?
  • WSS said:

1eyedtutt said:

Do you ever get bored?
    He's been on here once in a month and this is first comment.

Who is he ?
  • come on Chelski (I have a sneaking regard for Arsenil who are top)
  • PL54 said:

WSS said:

1eyedtutt said:

Do you ever get bored?

Who is he ?
    a many headed troll monster ? .. these moderators .. no fooling them ((:>)
  • WSS said:

PL54 said:

WSS said:

1eyedtutt said:

Do you ever get bored?

Who is he ?
    Sometimes you can just tell...

May well be proved wrong and he'll go on to be a valued poster like yourself. ;-)
    WSS said:

PL54 said:

WSS said:

1eyedtutt said:

Do you ever get bored?

Who is he ?
    Sometimes you can just tell...

May well be proved wrong and he'll go on to be a valued poster like yourself. ;-)
    Knob
  • Should be a good game this. Is it plausible Abramovich has told Mourinho to get Chelsea relegated so they can win the championship? After all it is a trophy they haven't won in the gasmoney era.
  • Sponsored links:

• i think the groundsman been on the berocca
  • So without Neville we'll now have to suffer more of Smith, Quinn or Provan. It's the charismatic Provan tonight. Sigh.
  • andyg90 said:

Should be a good game this. Is it plausible Abramovich has told Mourinho to get Chelsea relegated so they can win the championship? After all it is a trophy they haven't won in the gasmoney era.

With some of the stupid things that get posted on here, I'm not even sure if you're being serious
  • Hahahahaha. Merry Christmas Jose
  • Hazard got a slight knock, went down like he'd been shot & then went off.

Blatantly, not seriously injured & if looks could kill, Mouhrino would be up for murder.

1-0 Vardy.
  • Great ball in from Mahrez, and a great finish from Vardy.
  • I have started a petition of commisertion for all those Chelsea and Manure fans who are just not feeling the love at the moment. Please feel free to add your name to the list below...

Sign here.

• Vardy 1-0

and what a cross from Mahrez ..

• andyg90 said:

Should be a good game this. Is it plausible Abramovich has told Mourinho to get Chelsea relegated so they can win the championship? After all it is a trophy they haven't won in the gasmoney era.

With some of the stupid things that get posted on here, I'm not even sure if you're being serious
    Haha of course it wasn't serious. But it has made me think. Maybe RD is doing the same, he probably thinks League 1 Is the best one to win?