Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Harry Lennon

13»

Comments

• Options
    JamesSeed said:

dickplumb said:

Who is making the decision's?

Pedant alert:
    The decision's what?

Apologies Seth, I couldn't stop myself, and I should know better, being a fine exponent of the malapropism myself.
    Not guilty on this one me old mate.
  • Options
    Pleased that Harry is staying for another year. I’d be amazed if Pearce and Bauer stay fit all season and, in my view, he’s a better player than Naby Sarr (who is very probably our biggest earner !)
  • Options
    Blucher said:

Pleased that Harry is staying for another year. I’d be amazed if Pearce and Bauer stay fit all season and, in my view, he’s a better player than Naby Sarr (who is very probably our biggest earner !)

In terms of squad players, I'd rather have Lennon rather than Sarr (although Sarr is the better player) due to the latter's wages

As we are stuck with him though for another season (unless we do another pay off), I'd keep Sarr!
  • Options
    I've tried to see what Sarr brings to the party.

Now I've given up, he worries me whenever the ball is in his elipse and I can't recall him having a good game. Which is a shame because he has all of the physical attributes to be a gladiator of a centre half
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    yay... just read the news. I am so joyously overwhelmed...

Good news, get a good manager and coaching set up and I'm sure he'll do well enough.
  • Options
    Carter said:

Now I've given up, he worries me whenever the ball is in his elipse and I can't recall him having a good game. Which is a shame because he has all of the physical attributes to be a gladiator of a centre half

With the right manager, given his age there is time.
  • Options
    I don't/wouldn't give him stick but don't rate him beyond doing an ok job at League 1 level.

He is one of our own and shouldn't receive stick, he certainly gives it 100%. But people entitled to their opinion and I don't think he's all that. Happy to proven wrong and perhaps his bad luck with injuries are a thing of the past and he can kick on.
  • Options
    Carter said:

think that's harsh, he was a lot better the season just gone then in the Champ, albeit in a much worse league.