Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Keith Stroud - It's Personal

Yet again this corrupt dishonest cheating criminal that is Keith Stoud has had a nightmare game when being in charge of a game that involes us. For the second time this season he gives a corner against us when it should have been a goal kick. Luckily this time we break away and get the second. But it could have been worse. In the second half he gives a red when it should have only been a yellow. Would it have made a difference to us getting a point or 3 or nothing? Maybe or maybe not. But it's the principal that we have a key defender now banned for 2 key games as it's his 2nd red of the season. He acted like a little girl in front of a boystrous crowd. Had it been at the other end it would not have been red card or even a yellow or even a free kick.

Looking at the Rotherham game he made the same corner mistake and we concede. He contervertially sends Wiggy off at Boro 2 seasons ago and that Leeds game every single decision went against us including a dodgy penalty.

It is sceamingly obvious that Keith Stroud has something very personal against us and I don't why. The club needs to make an official complaint to the FA about this man.

On top of all that he is clearly very arrogant. The FA have this "respect the ref" campaign. Well I'm am sorry but Keith Stroud deserves less respect than a piece of dog turd.

Comments

• Options
    Him and Mick Russell are the spawn of Satan.
  • Options
    Start an online petition asking for him to be removed
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    1StevieG said:

Him and Mick Russell are the spawn of Satan.

Got the feeling Russell has retired as he is about 50
  • Options
    Add the filthy Dale Stephens tackle on Cousins that only warranted a yellow, the booking for Cousins for nothing and the ridiculous booking for Henderson the first time he took his time over a goal kick (no warning, no encouragement to book him) and I think you might be on to something.

The corner was bonkers. I literally couldn't believe he'd done it again after the Rotherham farce.

• Options
    Am I the only person who thinks that their forward was off side when pulled back for the sending off?
  • Options
    Something stinks about this guy.
  • Options
    edited December 2015

Am I the only person who thinks that their forward was off side when pulled back for the sending off?

from the TV highlights it looks as though Zamora was in front of Bauer, but was being played just onside by Sarr .. as for Stroud .. always one to make a crisis from a drama .. he's a pantomime queen .. about time the wicked witch made him disappear
  • Options
    Missed It said:

Not dishonest, just incompetent. The standard of refereeing in this country has really gone downhill, but when you see some of the dog's abuse refs get in parks from gobshite sunday league footballers I'm not surprised nobody wants to take the job up. The muppets who would never have got past non-league in the past are finding their way to the football league now

interesting prog on Radio5 @ 11 this morning .. Adrian Goldberg investigating abuse/attacks on referees .. well worth a listen on IPlayer
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Why is he smiling!!!!!

Keith Stroud Out!!
  • Options
    edited December 2015

Why is he smiling!!!!!

Keith Stroud Out!!

Keith Stroud (Smiling): Been waiting to do this all game, thanks Patrick
    Stephen Henderson: People won't be able to hear what I'm saying but by touching you this way shows that I think your a tit!!
  • Options
    The red card cost us at least a point – I think that is hard to argue. But the test is, can we appeal it? If we can’t then it is his interpretation rather than a mistake. It is true, he seems to interpret a lot of things against us, but I’m sure this is more down to incompetence, rather than a dislike for us. He makes too many errors IMO, but I ‘m not saying the sending off was one of them. Other refs would have sent Bauer off – maybe a few wouldn’t, but that is the way it is.
  • Options
    People are talking about the sending off and the fact that Zamora wasnt offside because his feet were in line with Bauer... now I've always thought it should be like that so that the Attacker is favored but in regards to the actual rules I thought the whole player had to be onside rather than just part of them (same with the ball having to be fully over a line for it to be a Throw In / GK / Goal etc...)
  • Options

Why is he smiling!!!!!

Keith Stroud Out!!

Maybe he's had a large bet on a red card being shown in our game?
  • Options
    Also in the last minute Solly March lashed out at one of our players which probably would have been a red if it was the other way around. However I don't know if the sending off cost us points, as after we went down to 10 we began to neutralise their threat and they didn't have a proper chance for a good 20 minutes after that.
  • Options

Why is he smiling!!!!!

Keith Stroud Out!!

Even Zamora is looking at him thinking "this guy is a right prick"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    whether he was offside or not is another debate, but he was the last man and he pulled him back.

we'd be baying for blood the other way round
  • Options
    the ref is a clown but he cant be blamed for this weekends shenanigans we were shite 2nd half.
  • Options

People are talking about the sending off and the fact that Zamora wasnt offside because his feet were in line with Bauer... now I've always thought it should be like that so that the Attacker is favored but in regards to the actual rules I thought the whole player had to be onside rather than just part of them (same with the ball having to be fully over a line for it to be a Throw In / GK / Goal etc...)

The player is offside if any part of the body that can legally play the ball is beyond the penultimate defender.
  • Options
    It would be interesting to see our stats when he has refereed our games as well as win loss ratio
  • Options

It would be interesting to see our stats when he has refereed our games as well as win loss ratio

12.February.2008 ... Sheffield Wednesday 0-0 Charlton
    29.March.2008 ... Charlton 2-3 Wolves
    25.November.2008 ... QPR 2-1 Charlton
    28.February.2009 ... Swansea 1-1 Charlton
    07.May.2011 ... Charlton 0-0 Hartlepool United
    08.March.2011 ... MK Dons 2-0 Charlton
    06.November.2012 ... Charlton 5-4 Cardiff
    09.March.2013 ... Huddersfield 0-1 Charlton

09.November.2013 ... Charlton 2-4 Leeds
    18.January.2014 ... Middlesbrough 1-0 Charlton
    24.October.2014 ... Fulham 3-0 Charlton
    12.September.2015 ... Charlton 1-1 Rotherham
    05.December.2015 ... Brighton 3-2 Charlton

So thats... Wins: 2 | Draws: 4 | Defeats: 7
  • Options
    If Stroud is just incompetent, why do the FL pick him for a lot of TV games ?
  • Options
    Hex said:

If Stroud is just incompetent, why do the FL pick him for a lot of TV games ?

Because they know he'll make a mistake and it gives them something to talk about at half/full time!!
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    '