Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Joe Piggott

13»

Comments

• I noticed he scored for Maidstone away in a 4-4 draw at Woking last Saturday.
  • LenGlover said:

Some of our fans are rather more unforgiving of Pigott than they would be because of That Millwall Match!

He knows where the net is and is still young. Well worth a punt for a club at league 1 or league 2 level.

I dont at all blame him for thag.
    It was his full League debut and thrown in to a massive match against rivals who we havent beaten for years, so mich pressure on that game.

But Yann was injured and Sordell and Chuch could not play together, so we onlu had Piggy.

Unfortunatly I feel that match dented his confidence and he never fully recovered for us, glad he has gained some of it back and I would like to see him back again someday.
  • LenGlover said:

Some of our fans are rather more unforgiving of Pigott than they would be because of That Millwall Match!

He knows where the net is and is still young. Well worth a punt for a club at league 1 or league 2 level.

I dont at all blame him for thag.
    It was his full League debut and thrown in to a massive match against rivals who we havent beaten for years, so mich pressure on that game.

But Yann was injured and Sordell and Chuch could not play together, so we onlu had Piggy.

Unfortunatly I feel that match dented his confidence and he never fully recovered for us, glad he has gained some of it back and I would like to see him back again someday.
    thag is something that happens to us all, we shouldn’t blame Pigott for thag....
  • The young lad has been given a second chance. Don't blow that opportunity
  • Pleased he’s got another opportunity at a league club. Just a shame it’s Wimbledon.