Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Half Season Tickets 15/16 season

edited November 2018 in General Charlton
I am a S/T holder;however, I have just received a second email asking me if I want to buy the above.
Does this mean I would have to watch the remaining matches twice, or would it allow me to go home at half time. Now the latter......

Comments

• Options
    pettgra said:

I am a S/T holder;however, I have just received a second email asking me if I want to buy the above.
    Does this mean I would have to watch the remaining matches twice, or would it allow me to go home at half time. Now the latter......

Yeah, I know, the new improved, sparkly, shiny, state of the art database is working a treat isn't it?
  • Options
    Greenie said:

I want be going for the second half of the season.

Are you Jamaican?
  • Options
    Ba doom tssssh
  • Options

Ba doom tssssh

Never got a chance to solo mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is there a site where you can seel back the unused half of your full season ticket?

Sadly this is where KM is going to see that while she can bluster on about a mere 2%, the reality is that she and RD are selling a shoddy product, and no one wants to buy.
  • Options
    Genuinely would be surprised if they sold ten of these.
  • Options
    Has anyone seen the advert for half season tickets? It was shown at half time during the YouTube broadcast last night and was very impressive I must say. Although it couldn't hide the empty seats during the ground filling up sequences, it somehow managed to portray the Valley as a harmonious, happy place where families and friends go to be as one and all have a great time. I suppose you could argue it is false advertising and the final product will not match what is promised but despite that, I thought the ad was great. Will there be any take-up though? I very much doubt it......
  • Options
    HandG said:

Has anyone seen the advert for half season tickets? It was shown at half time during the YouTube broadcast last night and was very impressive I must say. Although it couldn't hide the empty seats during the ground filling up sequences, it somehow managed to portray the Valley as a harmonious, happy place where families and friends go to be as one and all have a great time. I suppose you could argue it is false advertising and the final product will not match what is promised but despite that, I thought the ad was great. Will there be any take-up though? I very much doubt it......

It was played at the ground last weekend and I thought the same, really high production values - looked like some kind of Sky Sports montage. Sadly, I don't think it'll be enough to lure many people into committing themselves to a half season ticket though.
  • Options

HandG said:

It was played at the ground last weekend and I thought the same, really high production values - looked like some kind of Sky Sports montage. Sadly, I don't think it'll be enough to lure many people into committing themselves to a half season ticket though.
    Another indication that money is being wasted at the Club.

• Options
    In a good year the club might sell 300 half-season tickets; in the current situation 50 would be a good return. The average value net of VAT will be about £100.

That's £5k income, but then you have to deduct whatever match tickets the purchasers would have bought to get the real value (there's a counter argument about future value if the person involved remains a ST holder).

Regardless, it's a tiny number in the context of £2m overall ST revenue.

One observation I would make is that the launch was about a month too late, disregarding results, because Christmas shopping doesn't start in the last week of November.
  • Options
    Target 20,000 and half season tickets.

What planet are these people on?
  • Options

Whilst I agree that take-up will be minimal, what are they supposed to do - just not promote them?
  • Options

Whilst I agree that take-up will be minimal, what are they supposed to do - just not promote them?
    Damed if they do and damned if they don't, I agree, but the spend does need to be proportionate to the likely revenue and the difference to that revenue the promotion is likely to make.
  • Options

Damed if they do and damned if they don't, I agree, but the spend does need to be proportionate to the likely revenue and the difference to that revenue the promotion is likely to make.
    Without a doubt.

My post wasn't in relation to them overspending, merely that I took "What planet are these people on?" to mean that they shouldn't even bother trying to sell them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Our managers' friends and families always buy these.
  • Options
    In a way, I'm surprised they haven't lobbed them on Groupon in some BOGOF deal or something.
  • Options
    HandG said:

Agree with the quality and the atmos of it, but it didn't end well. To really sell the tickets the video needed to showcase the product. It should have carried on to show a montage of the exciting football and great goals we've seen in the first half of the season. Why on earth didn't they put that in? Oh!
  • Options
    Regardless of whatever is happening at the club right now, that's a brilliant video advert...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eY9l86VyQc
  • Options

I unsubscribed from the email list.

Would rather to move to North Korea and listen to their propaganda than receive Roly's.
  • Options

Regardless of whatever is happening at the club right now, that's a brilliant video advert...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eY9l86VyQc

I think I just shows what we have got and what we are in danger of losing all the time we are being run by Billy smart
  • Options
    Great advert. If the reality matched it .......
  • Options
    Very good advert if a little too long. But it doesn't half show how many empty seats there are!
  • Options
    My misses was going to get me one as a Xmas pressie ! F**K knows why as I haven't been to a home game this season
    She must hate me
    Thank the Lord I overheard her discussing this!
  • Options
    Excellent video and stirred emotions And the love I have for this club.
    Such a shame we find ourselves in such a mess as in better circumstances I really feel it may have prompted alot more takers.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!