Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Going to a party tonight

surprisingly enough.

anyway me mate has bought a piano off the back of a lorry (scary gooner mate afka) and she's having a party tonight. a friend of hers plays the old joanna and has asked for requests. Theres a Palace fan going who I enjoy a bit of banter with so i emailed her across BDLs red red robin clip and the pianist is currently learning to play it for when the Palace fan arrives.

Do you think i should let this happen or will it all backfire?

There will also be about 5 spurs fans there... kind of glad Tavern isnt coming cause i reckon it could have ended up in a big stand off!

Comments

• Options
    excellent. Amirillo must be pretty easy to pick up as well !
  • Options
    or better than that, the wheels on the bus go round and round!
  • Options
    tell her to rehearse a bit of chas n dave in case spurs get lairy.
  • Options
    Great Idea, who cares what Spurs fans think anyway :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]excellent. Amirillo must be pretty easy to pick up as well !

we've all been learning it ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]excellent. Amirillo must be pretty easy to pick up as well !

Shame you're in the wrong league to send us down ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]

Shame you're in the wrong league to send us down ;-)

Until next season! :-)
  • Options
    I thought it was not mathematically impossible for you lads to make playoffs?
  • Options
    Amarillo.. has just been requested. wheels on the bus.. .not.
  • Options
    null
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]or better than that, the wheels on the bus go round and round!

Operation Ewood pic...which one is you? The bloke in the bottom left corner is the coach driver.

clown.jpg
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    err, why the feck are Palace fans learning that song for? You've never relegated us, you're shit, and you're scum.
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    cant see a red shirt in that picture...can see a blue and red one though...there seems to be the odd orange face in there as well...
  • Options
    second row from the front, i think Dawn French borrowed the pink wig i was recently wearing on a stag do !
  • Options
    The one on the left, middle row.... girly blonde hair, orange face.... Imbecile.
  • Options
    a lot of black eyes and red noses, you sure its not your away following at the Valley ???

quality pic btw
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    My favourite palace fans picture

cantonakungfu.jpg
  • Options
    'its an early bath for you sunshine'

i still laugh at that alleged quote !!
  • Options
    i still think it looks like he meant to fart in his face and it all went wrong...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]a lot of black eyes and red noses, you sure its not your away following at the Valley ???

quality pic btw

At the Valley! Going to the Valley is about as threatening as visiting your auntie!

Your right about the Symons quote and the early bath. Matt Symons is a class one tw@t and in my opinion Cantona's selection of victim was excellent.....suppose that's why great players have great vision.