Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NEW ARTICLE: Why I Tried to Give you a Leaflet (Nov 2015)

123457»

Comments

• Great article then and now.
  • Apologies upfront for the perceived self-indulgence, but with things hopefully coming to an end soon I thought it would be good to remind myself why I was so dissatisfied and what drove me to starting engaging / assist in organising protests in the first please.

So I found this article that I wrote in 2015 after the first 'in ground protest' and I've found it quite reassuring personally to read back now what I was saying and what I was feeling at the time, and have the sense that I'm still comfortable with that a few years on (and pleased that I got involved).

Wonder if others resonate in a similar way?

Summed up perfectly, have a Promote. ;)
  • Well said Danny, Ive been sitting here tonight reflecting on the shambles of a club we all love having its heart ripped out. Im hoping for better days to come and hopefully soon. We have certainly had our resilience tested......Lets hope we haven't lost another younger generation of supporters due to Duchatelet's ineptitude.
  • ^^^ we have lost some. When Duchatelet sells I will buy whatever rest of season ticket offer comes available for me my son + a friend for him.

However before Duchatelet and Meired screwed it up, there were three other families from his class going to buy season tickets and it may be too late for them.
  • Very satisfying to be able to type ‘when the club gets sold’ rather than ‘if the club gets sold’