Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm still with the players

I for one don't agree with what RD and KM are doing or the way they are doing things at the club. I am one of the "2%". But I keep going. I hurt just as much as everyone. But I've said it before and I'll say it again I may not be with the board; but I am with the players. Performance levels have been up and down and down and up. They are by and large an honest bunch of lads. There may not be the strength or quality in depth to set the legue alight by challenging at the top. But I know they want it and want to perform. They are not primas. They are being affected by what's going on. They just need good man management and a good arm round them because I think we are a bit better than where we are. It's just consistency in confidence.

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2015
    Sensible posts not allowed.
  • Options
    Yep sums it up perfectly!
  • Options
    I'm with the Woolwich
  • Options
    iamdan said:

But they are.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    I've only been 3 times this season (really didn't enjoy any of them), only one I rate is Solly - rest have been crap (don't think JJ featured games I went) massively disappointed with Baue...r (the german) and Big Mak. Also, my eldest son keeps reminding me that I said "Cousins is the real deal" few years back, he has let my judgement down, hasn't kicked on. My youngest keeps on to take him to the leeds game. I will, but out of duty to him, really cant be bothered with this lot.
  • Options

iamdan said:

But they are.

Are you following me? :neutral:
  • Options
    iamdan said:

iamdan said:

But they are.

Are you following me? :neutral:
    No but at least I'm not confusing you with your troll : - )
  • Options
    At least he's consistently stupid.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That is a post from last season.
  • Options
    And what happened at the end of that season??
  • Options

I for one don't agree with what RD and KM are doing or the way they are doing things at the club. I am one of the "2%". But I keep going. I hurt just as much as everyone. But I've said it before and I'll say it again I may not be with the board; but I am with the players. Performance levels have been up and down and down and up. They are by and large an honest bunch of lads. There may not be the strength or quality in depth to set the legue alight by challenging at the top. But I know they want it and want to perform. They are not primas. They are being affected by what's going on. They just need good man management and a good arm round them because I think we are a bit better than where we are. It's just consistency in confidence.

They certainly didn't get that with Fraye.
  • Options
    I agree with the sentiment of this time be honest. Individually a number of the players last year and this year are better than the club's position. But put together as a squad with the sub par management and coaching they will have had last season and today he lack of depth alongside all the other behind the scenes problems it's no surprise what happened.

As for this season. A lot of players who are strong individually but they aren't yet a squad. They lack leadership, cohesion, depth and the right system to get them all firing.

Individually we have plenty of players who could be competing for the playoffs.