Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Twitter Storm: "#ImTheTwoPercent because ............ #cafc" - 6pm today!

In order to gain a little bit more coverage of the 2% protest, and as a general bit of fun, I'll be trying to get a Twitter storm going at 6pm today.

The premise is as in the title. If you believe you're part of the 2% of dissatisfied fans, then state why.

Be funny, witty or just say how you feel!

An example: "#ImTheTwoPercent because 5 head coaches in 20 months is a good decision #cafc"

Another one: "#ImTheTwoPercent because I love to rave with DJ Lady T at 12:30pm #cafc"

Please use the "cafc" hashtag as well so that hopefully we can fill that hashtag with a load of "ImTheTwoPercent..."

A good opportunity for humour here!

Joe.

Comments

• Options
    Has the potential to be very funny this, much like the #FootballForAFiver trending attempts!
  • Options
    If you could tweet to your followers that this is going to take place at 6pm - that would be good!
  • Options
    #Imthetwopercentbecauserolandisa**************************************************************
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Joe I am absolutely an old git. 100%.
    It is great what you're doing, and (dare I say it) somebody in the younger generation is prepared to be an activist. I do hope you're not alone, and that some other Addicks of your generation are as actively involved as you, and are also articulate, and creative, and good humoured. You provide some hope for the future so more power to your elbow.
    I will like as not have other duties before the match, but I have two hands (two, see what I did there?) for two posters.

Kind words mate - thank you.
  • Options
    I'm in. "#ImTheTwoPercent because I just do not understand Duchatelet's motives or goals for our club" #cafc
  • Options
    If people want to get involved yet aren't on Twitter, they can add their suggestions here and I will relay them over.
  • Options
    #ImTheTwoPercent because Katrien Meire obviously can't do simple percentile math and should be part of a much higher percentage
  • Options
    #iminthetwoPercent because I liked Floyd and Harvey ;-) #cafc
    #iminthetwoPercent because cheerleaders are a bit cringy #cafc
    #iminthetwopercent because Yann is#cafc
    #iminthetwopercent because if I wanted to sit on a sofa I would not go to the game on Saturday# cafc
    #iminthetwoPercent because our transfer policies recruit Yohann Thuram. watts le point? #cafc
  • Options
    Ok you youngsters - I'm in twitter but never use it so please tell me what I have to do at 6pm to help
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    #iminthetwoPercent because we are not Duchatelet's children
  • Options

Ok you youngsters - I'm in twitter but never use it so please tell me what I have to do at 6pm to help

Do you have the app on your phone?
  • Options
    #iminthe98percent because I am bored of protest talk and just want to get back to watching football
  • Options
    Ready to go.

#ImTheTwoPercent because the CEO is incompetent. Mistakes can be forgiven. Refusing to admit to them and learn from them can not #cafc
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

#iminthe98percent because I am bored of protest talk and just want to get back to watching football

Me too.
  • Options

Do you have the app on your phone?

I do now
  • Options
    Less than two hours to go.

Get your creative hats on, have some prepared, then bombard twitter at 6pm!
  • Options
    Not on Twitter but could you relay for me, please:

#ImTheTwoPercent because I LOVE this Club of ours but feel this Club doesn't love me any more#cafc
  • Options

Did a graphic......

Ken that's quality but would it take long to switch the Charlton badges to the Black and White ones?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    One hour to go
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    whoops wrong thread.
  • Options
    #ImTheTwoPercent because I studied statistics at school
    #ImTheTwoPercent because I believe that 14 Chips is not enough
    #ImTheTwoPercent because I insist on my Cheese being vegetarian
  • Options
    Legend.
  • Options
    just tried it and think it works
    OK how can I line up more than one tweet to go at the same time?
  • Options

just tried it and think it works
    OK how can I line up more than one tweet to go at the same time?

You can't LL. It's not a straight 6pm blitz and that's it, hopefully it will get a bit of traction and will stay active for 30-60 mins.

The key this is on whatever you tweet to include #ImTheTwoPercent and #cafc
  • Options
    You can't do that.

Probs best to space them every couple of minutes
  • Options
    thanks guys