Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Loaning Watt to Cardiff was an 'easy' decision, says Fraeye

When asked whether Watt has a future at the Valley, Fraeye said: "Probably. I don’t know at this moment..."

Full quotes here:

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/14106221.Loaning_forward_to_Cardiff_was_an____easy____decision__says_Charlton_caretaker_boss/

Comments

• Hmmm is that headline in the right context? It reads to me that KF was saying 'It's very easy' to EXPLAIN the decision to loan him.
  • Quite shocked actually... Just realised that from the League games we've won this season... Watt was only involved in the one, forgot he didn't play against Hull City
  • cfgs said:

But that isn't what Colin said....oh the confusion.

or Matt Wright or @PeteF

The scoundrels
  • Sponsored links:

• cafc4life said:

And he says he is happy with our current squad. More bullshit from another yes man

• PL54 said:

cfgs said:

But that isn't what Colin said....oh the confusion.

or Matt Wright or @PeteF

The scoundrels
    It must be a conspiracy. My brain is overheating.
  • Hendo and Diarra recommend Vaz Te and Watt is shipped out to cover the wages . Simple .
  • Watt a crock of shit............
  • It was easy because he don't make the decisions

He would be happy as he has no choice just another puppet.

I'm happy with Ricardo and Lookman one who hasn't played and one who's made a giant leap.

WE are going down I have no doubt

• Sponsored links:

• It makes me laugh that he even suggests it was his decision !

Why
  • Happy with his squad ---- yes of course you are
  • “I don’t want to talk too much about the situation but it’s clear that he wants to play and needs to play. When Cardiff came in the decision was taken that he could go there on loan.

Sounds like a disturbance in the force to me.

Like a demand to be played.
  • Words absolutely fail me, yes look man "looks" good but it's still a long season ahead and vaz te by KF's own admission is not match fit "yet" haha
  • You'll have 3 LOLS in 1 minute.

Go.
  • Poor by anyone's standards