Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This year's official Top 100 Charlton Christmas book list

Comments

• Options
    Watt ado about Nothing ... An indepth thriller into just went on between Tony Watt and the rest of the Management Team prior to his move to Cardiff City
  • Options
    Canapé Si Bon - en Prenant le Siège Haut
  • Options
    Thought the Bible would be on that list. It's what they swear on ain't it?
  • Options
    Groundhog Day the book,atale of amanager that was unable to leave Charlton (fiction).
  • Options
    A man for all seasons - a blockbuster from Belgium following Rolands quest to appoint a different manager for each of Summer, Autumn, winter and spring.
  • Options
    Sword of Honour Trilogy - Evelyn Waugh.

• Options
    Woman in Black and White ......Diary of under cover Newcastle fanatic, planted in the Valley of the Reds by Anton Dec in a cunning plan to bankrupt a rival Club when the Toons' fall through the trapdoor in May.

Follow up planned ..

Bring up the Bodies.....A grisly tale revealing what really happened to those sacked managers when they dared to cross She Who Must Be Obeyed. The excavators at Sparrows Lane uncover untold horror....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Heart of Darkness - a cautionary tale about Belgians establishing overseas empires.
  • Options
    Eats, Shoots and Leaves: The story of one young striker's donut addiction and his enforced exile to Cardiff.

I thought that was about Alan Pardew.
  • Options
    Charlton Life's Thread of the Year 2015!
  • Options
    The Sixth Sense ... Katrien Meire's shocking revulation; I see Football Managers as she stares wide eyed on the front cover
  • Options
    Enemy at the Gates ... A short story by Katrien Meire describing how she single handed the Charlton protest, not once did they manage to reach the Protest section because she locked the Car Park Gates

All Quiet in the Western Stand ... Memoirs from the many Charlton fans in the West Stand and the amount of noise they make, naturally its a very short book because not many wanted to speak other than a constant phrase: SIDDARN!!
  • Options
    The Crying Game- a fan's first hand account of the the January transfer window.

The 49 steps- yes, the disabled lift is out of action again.

Fever Pitch- a PR genius explains how a cheap video of a couple shagging in the centre-circle puts a family football club in the top tier of international sport.
  • Options
    To Kill A Mockingbird - one man's plans to execute a CEO that keeps taking the piss.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Gone With The Wind - How the transfers of Yann Kermorgant, Dale Stephens and Tony Watt Transpired, Foreword from Phil Chapple

The Kat in The Hat

Katrien takes pictures of a mass gathering of individuals representing 2% of a base all while in a Kangol Hat
  • Options
    Trainspotting

I don't believe any further comment is required
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2015
    The Da Roland Code ... Two Charlton fans, digging in the Belgian Countryside come across a mysterious box, inside that box are clues to decipher Roland's business plan for Charlton, are they smart enough... Can they understand it!!
  • Options
    About a Bhoy - Tony Watt's autobiographical account of scoring against Barca at 18, being sold for a million, and then being trafficked around European cities by a mad-man owner until nobody loved him anymore
  • Options
    10 - The sequel to 1984...
  • Options
    This thread nearly cost me my job. I was howling with laughter, which attracts attention in a quiet office.
  • Options
    This thread is the funniest I've read - EVER. You're all geniuses !!
  • Options
    IAIA
    edited November 2015

Trainspotting

Admin should flag this one.

WARNING TO ALL CHARLTON FANS

I've read this book. There are no trains. False advertising.
  • Options
    IA said:

Trainspotting

Admin should flag this one.

WARNING TO ALL CHARLTON FANS

I've read this book. There are no trains. False advertising.
    Argh man!!... Might as well put the tissues away then :(
  • Options
    This thread just keeps on giving
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Scheming with a smile

One man's metoric rise from coach of a Belgian pub teams' reserves to interim coach of a successful, well run English Championship club, who's CE has never made a bad decision.

Marvel as Carol Fryley wins over the disgruntled 2%