Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Surprise Christmas present for a CAFC fan - Jose Semedo's biography?

No joking - even has a forward by Ronaldo!

http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/ronaldo-backs-semedo-book-2817320.aspx

Be interesting to see how much he really loves this club!!

"I always try every Saturday and Tuesday on the pitch to give that love back to the supporters and give everything for the Charlton shirt. That’s why I was so excited on Sunday and that’s another reason why my speech was so short – I don’t have any words to explain how much I love this club" - Jose Semedo at the Player of the Year Award evening 2011

Come to think of it, will Charlton even get a mention? Or will he do a Robert Lee and Paul Walsh and forget he ever played for us?

Comments

• edited November 2015
    Buy it and find out ;)
  • Bugger cant get it in ebook format :(
  • No joking - even has a forward by Ronaldo!

http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/ronaldo-backs-semedo-book-2817320.aspx

Be interesting to see how much he really loves this club!!

"I always try every Saturday and Tuesday on the pitch to give that love back to the supporters and give everything for the Charlton shirt. That’s why I was so excited on Sunday and that’s another reason why my speech was so short – I don’t have any words to explain how much I love this club" - Jose Semedo at the Player of the Year Award evening 2011

Come to think of it, will Charlton even get a mention? Or will he do a Robert Lee and Paul Walsh and forget he ever played for us?

Pretty sure all the Charlton stuff will be tippexed out with 'Sheffield Wednesday' scrawled over it in child-like handwriting
  • If I'm ever after a book on how to be an average 2nd tier water carrier, I'll let you know.
  • Did he have an interesting childhood or something ? Can't imagine for the life of me how his career warrants an autobiography.
  • Should be titled " average Joe".
  • I can top that !

A signed , sponsored Therry Racon home shirt , size XXL !!

You KNOW you want it !
  • I can top that !

You KNOW you want it !

How did he ever fit a XXL.

I'll give you £20 plus postage.
  • PL54 said:

I can top that !

You KNOW you want it !

Really !

Result !

Are you kidding me ?

• PL54 said:

I can top that !

You KNOW you want it !

Really !

Result !

Are you kidding me ?

If it's signed and club issued I'll give you £20 for it and pay the postage.
  • Sponsored links:

• T.C.E said:

£25

£30
  • And give to the next Upbeat you meet FF
  • Have I won FF?
  • I can top that !

You KNOW you want it !

Serious question, is this a replica top?
  • My source at the publishers told me ?

The shortlist titles for the Book were;

Minnows to the Massive.

Ronaldo and the water carrier.

Escape to Sheffield.

When Wednesday comes.

Bromance: Jose and Cristiano.

Ronaldo or Wagstaff ?

• Fanny Fanackapan is Priceless and a CL Treasure.

Mr F may consider a Part Ex :wink:
  • Ok then, I'll rephrase it. Have I won the shirt or is the auction still running? ;) And your right, a nicer lady you couldn't wish to meet.
  • Sponsored links:

• OK, guys.

Stop fighting over me , purleeeese & form an orderly queue.

I never imagined that anyone would want this shirt so am pleasantly surprised that it appears to be a coveted item ....

T.C.E - it's yours, my friend but please give the cash to the Upbeats , thanks.

( Will message you as to arranging collection etc xx)

• No problem Mrs F, £35 to the Upbeats. But please as I said give the shirt to the Upbeats on my behalf the next time you are at SL. X
  • edited November 2015
    Paid the cash into Curb_its page.
    https://home.justgiving.com/?take=10
  • edited November 2015
    Thank you very much TCE!
    Lovely.

https://www.justgiving.com/BrendaSmithUpbeats

• Thanks, T.C.E.

Unfortunately we haven't managed to get to SL for weeks now following our move, Mum's passing & then our pre term grandson's arrival 6 weeks ago. Not likely we'll be able to make it this side of Christmas, I'm afraid.

Not to worry. I'll sort something out as soon as I can.

Thanks.
    x
  • Thanks, T.C.E.

Unfortunately we haven't managed to get to SL for weeks now following our move, Mum's passing & then our pre term grandson's arrival 6 weeks ago. Not likely we'll be able to make it this side of Christmas, I'm afraid.

Not to worry. I'll sort something out as soon as I can.

Thanks.
    x

Likewise, I was hoping to get up there before Christmas or at least for their Christmas Party? (is there one this year?) Did the opening of the new Pierre Bolangi memorial garden ever get given a new date by the club?
  • Can't believe he didn't call it "I come from Portugal, I f**kin' hate Millwall"