Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Birmingham 0-1 Charlton

many thanks to the 16 Lifers who gave their marks, for some unknown reason Squarka did not give any stats for Lookman,

Comments

• Options
    Rare to get a game with no cards, yellow or red!
  • Options
    Excelent work again @lancashire lad
  • Options
    Our next couple of matches are interesting...

Other than Brighton and Burnley I reckon we can get wins against those other three
  • Options
    yes that's what we thought before the Brentford, Preston & MKD games, expect we'll beat Ipswich and BHA and loose to the other three :smile:
  • Options

yes that's what we thought before the Brentford, Preston & MKD games, expect we'll beat Ipswich and BHA and loose to the other three :smile:

Nah you mean we'll beat Brighton and Burnley then lose the three "easier matches"
  • Options
    Player of the season should be between JJ and Diara, and the young player between Holmes-Dennis and Lookman, assuming they both carry on from where they've started..
  • Options

Player of the season should be between JJ and Diara, and the young player between Holmes-Dennis and Lookman, assuming they both carry on from where they've started..

Could throw Kennedy or Charles-Cook in there as well along with Ahearne-Grant
  • Options

Lookman after 2 appearances... and no goals as a striker?

I hope he finds his range then kicks on after bagging his first... I don't want him to continue as is missing the target, even if he is running rings round players!