Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ross Barkley

2»

Comments

• Options
    A cowards punch that imo.
  • Options
    edited April 2017

If that's legit, whatever Barkley said there, the bloke cold cocking him is an absolute cunt. Standing there prepping himself whilst pretending to be all matey and talking to him, with his much bigger mate behind him waiting to jump in if it goes pear-shaped. Fucking hate arseholes like that. He'll dine out on that for months now, telling everyone what a hardnut he is.

That much bigger 'mate' looks to try to get him in a choke hold. not sure he's the little fellas's mate at all!
  • Options
    Proper muggy throwing a sucker punch like that
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

If that's legit, whatever Barkley said there, the bloke cold cocking him is an absolute cunt. Standing there prepping himself whilst pretending to be all matey and talking to him, with his much bigger mate behind him waiting to jump in if it goes pear-shaped. Fucking hate arseholes like that. He'll dine out on that for months now, telling everyone what a hardnut he is.

That much bigger 'mate' looks to try to get him in a choke hold. not sure he's the little fellas's mate at all!
    Possibly Barkley's minder/mate?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I thought he was pulling his mate away.
  • Options
    When I did Jury Service a few years back we had worse CCTV footage than that and found a guy guilty of GBH. I know he served some time.

I'd expect nothing less here to be honest. Cowards punch.
  • Options
    Not that its matters, but wonder what the conversation was about beforehand.
  • Options
    Not seriously hurt and Barkley at training today.

Bloke's a coward and a weakling.
  • Options
    Barkley gives him a little tap on the chin just before getting lamped. I'm completely speculating but I do think he proper wound this guy up. Other tweets suggested he was chatting to this fellow's girlfriend too.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Barkley gives him a little tap on the chin just before getting lamped. I'm completely speculating but I do think he proper wound this guy up. Other tweets suggested he was chatting to this fellow's girlfriend too.

Anyone can say whatever they like on Twitter, doesn't really mean a thing as 99.9% of those speculating probably weren't even there.

The actual evidence shows Barkley being completely non-threatening (even quite polite in his mannerisms) and then the pratt starts punching him. Hope he goes down.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafctom said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Anyone can say whatever they like on Twitter, doesn't really mean a thing as 99.9% of those speculating probably weren't even there.

The actual evidence shows Barkley being completely non-threatening (even quite polite in his mannerisms) and then the pratt starts punching him. Hope he goes down.
    A rather useful life lesson there, for a minute I thought social media was a bastion of integrity. Still, the tweets I saw earlier were from locals, certainly enough to make me wonder. Or at least enjoy a spot of speculation fun.
  • Options
    I thought Barkley wipes the prickos shoulder , as in flicking away a chip from his shoulder as well beforehand
    Not that anything he said or did would deserve that hardman Neanderthal reaction