Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bowyer and Bullard

edited November 2015 in General Charlton
Both seen playing a game in Charlton kits ... Any explanation?

Comments

• Options
    Christ Bullard looks rough
  • Options
    That's very strange
  • Options
    Is that a party wig?
  • Options
    They are both playing in division five of the Southern Veterans league for Crayford One Bell, which is Jimmy's pub team. Unsurprisingly, they have won every league game but did lose narrowly today in the cup to the team at the top of division one. I have been told Neil Ruddock is involved too.
  • Options
    A charity match of some sort I would imagine.
  • Options

They are both playing in division five of the Southern Veterans league for Crayford One Bell, which is Jimmy's pub team. Unsurprisingly, they have won every league game but did lose narrowly today in the cup to the team at the top of division one. I have been told Neil Ruddock is involved too.

Why the Charlton shirts?
  • Options

Well, at least they have won wearing those shirts; that's better than Charlton ever managed.
  • Options
    Presumably picked the worst shirts they could find as a joke.
  • Options

This is correct, they lost to Defiance yday, who themselves have a couple of ex pros, ferdinand rumoured to have signed for them at start of season. They won't win league this season though.

I played against and beat Defiance last season. Season before got beat 6-1 and was 5-0 down in 20mins, every goal outside the box.

In top division A lot depends on the side any team gets out on the day.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bullard isn't wearing shin pads
  • Options
    edited November 2015

Is it the long hair that gives him this new name/appointment!! The second coming??

Mind you, in his pomp he was nailed on to get on the end of a cross!
  • Options
    Bowyer is wearing gloves.
  • Options
    Bowyer is wearing gloves. Straight red!!
  • Options

My brother in law played against Bullards team a couple of months ago....is it 5 aside or the full 11?
  • Options
    11 a side.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Judging by the background. Are we sure this wasn't at Selhurst Park ?
  • Options

Judging by the background. Are we sure this wasn't at Selhurst Park ?

That an eagle sitting on the fence then?
  • Options

Blimey! A vets team have got their own burger bar??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sammy391 said:

Katrien wanted to see what they looked like in a charlton kit before deciding whether or not we sign them

• Options
    Old stock in plentiful supply (as no one bought this horror kit) so probably got it on the cheap/free. The name Bullard alone probably got him the kits from a contact somewhere
  • Options
    Saw Jimmy in Crayford Nandos today
  • Options

would ya?
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:

Really great to see after the levels they have played at, they are still happy to turn out, they must have a real love for the game

This will come as a shock to you JohnnyH2 and Shirty5 but Bowyers dad used the trains with us back in the 90s you could have been sitting next to him on your trips north.Off the top of my head Port Vale away was his first game for Charlton away from the valley was meant to be sub but played full match.
    As for Neil Ruddock he Always called me Charlton when we met up in The Hare and Hounds down on the A2,was with him when he got the call from Liverpool.
  • Options

Bullard looks like an old transexual I often see riding a bike in the Brixton-Crystal Palace area.

This is one of her quieter numbers.

Taxi_Lad said:

Saw Jimmy in Crayford Nandos today

Is that the Portuguese tart that's on the menu?
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Bowyer still wearing his trademark gloves. He wore them in that play-off game at palarse.
  • Options

Bullard looks like an old transexual I often see riding a bike in the Brixton-Crystal Palace area.

This is one of her quieter numbers.

Is that a transsexual? Well I never.

Harder and harder to tell these days.