Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MOTD spoiler

Well done Jamie Vardy!!!
Awesome.

Comments

• Half a yard off but good finish nonetheless
  • Incredible stuff and to do it at a club like leicester makes it all the more impressive. Still 2 away from the record though for those who believe that football existed before the premier league
  • Weren't we interested in signing him before he went to Leicester?
    Also, did he play against us for Halifax when we played them in the cup a few years back?
  • rina said:

Incredible stuff and to do it at a club like leicester makes it all the more impressive. Still 2 away from the record though for those who believe that football existed before the premier league

A club like Leicester who are top of the PL
  • Weren't we interested in signing him before he went to Leicester?
    Also, did he play against us for Halifax when we played them in the cup a few years back?

Not in the Halifax team that day (Nov 2011). He had moved to Fleetwood for the 11/12 season.

Just to cheer us all up though (as if we need it after today's excellent result), Vardy was released by the Massives at aged 16.
  • Leicester top too after a third of the season gone.

I was one tipping them to go down, thought they'd really miss Cambiasso pulling the strings in the middle.
  • Leicester top too after a third of the season gone.

I was one tipping them to go down, thought they'd really miss Cambiasso pulling the strings in the middle.

Inler is younger and if anything better than Cambiasso. Mahrez and Vardy banging in the goals, Schmeichel is a good young keeper and the rest of the team have played together for a couple of years now
  • Nice Michael McIntyre impression from Leicesters third goalscorer.
  • sam3110 said:

Leicester top too after a third of the season gone.

Inler is younger and if anything better than Cambiasso. Mahrez and Vardy banging in the goals, Schmeichel is a good young keeper and the rest of the team have played together for a couple of years now
    Easy to say in hindsight, but I didn't know a lot about Inler, and the other two have really kicked on.
  • buckshee said:

Half a yard off but good finish nonetheless

buckshee said:

Half a yard off but good finish nonetheless

He was onside.