Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I'm A Celeb 2015

Yvette Fielding isn't annoying at all.

Comments

• Nors the geezerbird
  • Or Lady Colin Campbell even !!!
  • MrOneLung said:

I had never heard of Lady Colin Powell.

Amazing story really.

Me neither. Is it a bloke ?
  • MrOneLung said:

Amazing story really.

Was
  • Love it, that Lady C was cracking me up and Ant and Dec somehow manage to remain the only bloke celebrities that other blokes can't think of anything bad to say anything about
  • Lovely to see Whitmore every night, shame Rob Beckett isn't there this year.

As for the main show, liking Tony Hadley and obviously the Hollyoaks Jorgie girl.
  • I don't mind Crith Eubank either tbh, not a bad bloke when he's not playing up
  • MrOneLung said:

Amazing story really.

Was
    Was born with a fused labia and brought up as a male but is genetically female. Had corrective surgery at 21 when her grandmother found out about the condition and paid for it.

Her parents were quite influential in Jamaica and were ashamed of her condition and suggested to her that taking rat poison might be the best thing for everyone.
  • MrOneLung said:

MrOneLung said:

Amazing story really.

Was
    Was born with a fused labia and brought up as a male but is genetically female. Had corrective surgery at 21 when her grandmother found out about the condition and paid for it.

Her parents were quite influential in Jamaica and were ashamed of her condition and suggested to her that taking rat poison might be the best thing for everyone.
    Sad that, will she be in the right frame of mind to take part in the program?
  • Sponsored links:

• Had 60 odd tears to get over it Rob!!!

• Only 60 tears? Can't have that upset by it all then
  • I keep thinking this is a busted flush and then end up watching it. Don't think I'll be glue to it for three weeks but it is quite compelling rubbish tv after a hard day at work. Ant and Dec are masters at this stuff and it's quite an interesting bunch of celebs this year. Will be interesting to see the characters develop. The spooks show woman is already irritating and the choreographer bloke won't be far behind. Lady C will surprise people if and when her story comes out. Eubank will be surprisingly normal. I suspect big Tone could be a miserable bugger when he gets tired although I do like him.
  • love this programme, trash TV but such easy watching....Ant and Dec are superb.
  • Daddy_Pig said:

Surprised Kieron Dyer passed the medical to appear

Surely you'll get Evens on him to get injured within 15mins?
  • Reckon Eubank will win it,has the mental strength and focus to see out any challenge
  • This had me in fits of laughter yesterday, Ant and Dec are superb. I loved the piss taking of Eubank in his Zen Zone. I hope the three new 'celebs' they are apparently trying to bring in don't ruin the group. It seems like a good mix.
  • Spencer Matthews is going in isn't he? I think he's great entertainment, although many people will really dislike him.
  • Spencer Matthews is going in isn't he? I think he's great entertainment, although many people will really dislike him.

I might agree or disagree if I knew who he actually is

• Sponsored links:

• edited November 2015
    Daddy_Pig said:

Surprised Kieron Dyer passed the medical to appear

Tore a cartlidge last night emptying the Karzy.

Thats why i put 'will'. Many people wont know him, as he's from reality TV.

Thats why i put 'will'. Many people wont know him, as he's from reality TV.
    He'll be brilliant on it. I reckon he'll be one of the late arrivals they so often have.
  • Needs some more crumpet on it
  • Shag said:

Needs some more crumpet on it

Lady C not your type then?
  • Not looking forward to Ferne from TOWIE turning up with her 'fingernails on chalk board' voice
  • Shag said:

Needs some more crumpet on it

Lady C not your type then?
    Not for me mate . If it sounds like a geyser and looks like a geyser , there's every chance its a geyser
  • the lunatic bird from Geordie Shore also going in.

(could mean any one of them though !)
  • Ben18 said:

Not looking forward to Ferne from TOWIE turning up with her 'fingernails on chalk board' voice

She gonna go on there to cut down on the cock she receives in her mouth.
  • Agree about Ant and Dec great presenters. I was surprised that Douglas Bannatyne was so quiet and in the background I was convinced he would be right up the front shouting the odds. As for Chris Eubank I always looked past his persona because when he was fighting he was as brave as a lion and never backed off anyone, I think he may win.

Tony Hadley has always come across as a good bloke and nothing I saw last night changed that but that Yvette bird is very irritating as is the dopey girl from Hollyoaks. The programme needs provocative people the last thing you want is to spend three weeks watching everyone getting on. Just a thought but I would love to see Paul O'Grady in there he is such an old bitchy queen that could be great television.