Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Quote box not working properly?

Evening AFKA/Lookie, doesn't seem I can quote properly. Seems to be the case for a couple others as well.

Also, this is a very minor thing but is there a way of seeing past a certain point who has liked/lol'ed our posts? Only shows the first ten or so.

Comments

• PaddyP17 said:

Evening AFKA/Lookie, doesn't seem I can quote properly. Seems to be the case for a couple others as well.

Also, this is a very minor thing but is there a way of seeing past a certain point who has liked/lol'ed our posts? Only shows the first ten or so.

Working OK I think
  • IA said:

PaddyP17 said:

Working OK I think
    Let's have a look
  • Didn't work on the Paris thread though...
  • I think the problem is when people start editing the post they're quoting, and take the html code out by accident. And then someone quotes them and there's a chain of it.
  • IA said:

I think the problem is when people start editing the post they're quoting, and take the html code out by accident. And then someone quotes them and there's a chain of it.

Stop doing it then!

; )
  • PaddyP17 said:

Didn't work on the Paris thread though...

There's a very early closequotething on that commentstreamthing, which I think throws the rest out. There are also more closequotethings than startquotethings.

Expert in technical knowledge me.