Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Megadeth Tickets

Anyone interested for tomorrow night - sharing this for Sue Parkes.

"I have two tickets (standing) to see the above at Wembley Arena tomorrow evening. Face value £29.50 each (if interested at reduced price please PM me). Supporting Act - LAMB OF GOD AND CHILDREN OF BODOM

Reason for sale : Our son bought the tickets, went to USA on holiday, was taken ill and ended up in hospital. Therefore, due to change of plans regarding return he won't now be available to go.

Anyone interested, PM me and I'll put you in touch.

Comments

• One would assume so... :smiley:
  • It'll be rubbish anyway

They've been shite since Rust In Peace - and that was 20 odd years ago
  • Lamb of God will be worth seeing...Children of Bodom aren't too shabby either..IMO :)
  • Lamb of God are ok. Derivative metal, but they have some good riffs and put on a decent live show. Children of Boredom, on the other hand... yeesh. Seen them a few years ago supporting someone (I think it was Dark Tranquillity) - and they were like watching a bunch of blokes playing in Rose Morris. Fretwankery of the highest order, with as much charisma as students at a school talent show
  • Lamb of God will be worth seeing...Children of Bodom aren't too shabby either..IMO :)

I saw this thread earlier and thought they were one band !
  • Remember seeing them at The Marquee in 1990 quality night
  • I think Sue should take Chris.

He'd love a bit of Megadeth.