Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Interesting Fact

Patrick Bauer was born in Backnang, Germany.

Morgan Fox was born in Chelmsford, Essex.

Chelmsford and Backnang are twin towns.

Comments

• Bauer is a really good footballer

Fox............oh wait !
  • Does this mean Patrick Bauer and Morgan Fox are twins?
  • Bauer is German for Farmer and Farmers hate Foxes
  • Backnang could easily become Nackbang after drinking heavily.
  • Halix said:

Bauer is German for Farmer, and I think Ive had a drink in the Fox and Farmers.

Both Morgan and Patrick have both had a case of farmers.

• Sponsored links:

• Backnang sounds like a sporting injury, Igor's return to first team action has been further delayed after the striker picked up a Backnang in training.
  • Everyone knows about Fox's Glacier mints, but there also House of Bauer mints. And, we wonder, is Mr Murray connected in some way?

This would only be relevant to this thread if those chocolates were Fox flavoured.
  • "Cows have got 4 stomachs"

"Is that your little party trick?"

"Knowledge, I don't think knowledge is considered a party trick"
  • edited November 2015
    They come over if you sing
  • For Fox sake!
  • And one of my regular customers is called .................. Patrick Morgan!
  • And one of my regular customers is called .................. Patrick Morgan!

• Sponsored links:

• And I have a Chinese friend called Velly Solly, whose favourite dishes are No5 and No3.
  • edited November 2015
    Backnang is German for fart.

Morgan Fox has farted more than once, but never in German............!
  • Doctor Fox used to be a DJ on Magic FM which is owned by the Bauer Media Group.
  • Granpa said:

And I have a Chinese friend called Velly Solly, whose favourite dishes are No5 and No3.

Davidson, you've just outed yourself with that joke you've nicked from 'Mind Your Language'
  • "You have 10 miles of tubing in your stomach.........." Live sketch with Peter Cook & John Cleese from The Secret Policeman's Ball.