Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Belgian Bingo - for the supporter meeting this week

Get your game-cards at the ready and cross off these favourites as they are mentioned. Anyone who has any 15 of the following gets to apply for the Manager Job.

Roland is totally aware of how the fans are feeling and wants things to improve on the pitch

The squad are totally aware of how the fans are feeling and want things to improve on the pitch

Some fans do not understand the financial aspects of running a football club

This is your chance to air your views – that is why you have been hand-picked like a BBC audience

Sparrows Lane / Academy, we are going to spend millions on it (extra points if a specific date is actually mentioned)

Richard has seen bad times and good times here, and that’s football i’m afraid

Roland has spent zillions and can’t be here.

Richard has spent zillions and is here to reminisce with you.........Mendonca/Kinsella/Curbs/Wembley

We under estimated the number of injuries, and it’s nobody’s fault really

Young players, big step-up, blah blah blah, lot of pressure, bodes well for the future etc etc

Loan players are an option but they are not available

Yes, there is loads of money available to put things right (bonus points if an amount is actually mentioned)

Yes, we have an expert bloke looking and players-in and loans-in

No, you have never heard of him but he is a big name in ......(can be any minor football nation)

We have every confidence in Fraye, he was the best candidate from the 110 applications

Fraye has an impressive CV, he .........(can be any minor achievement from Bake-off quarter finalist to champion pumpkin grower)

Wim Bim Bing is his assistant and they both won the... (can be any minor achievement from Darts Doubles to Downhill Two-Man Bobsleigh)

Wim is a big name in .........(can be anything at all)

You all love Jason Euell and he is 100% involved in everything, all the time – especially translating Iranian into Glaswegian for some of the team.

We won the Cup in 1947 with only 2 quid and an old team bus to our name, blah blah blah.

The money we got for Gomez was spent on free Wifi and booths for the programme sellers.

Get behind the team blah blah blah, not their fault, blah blah, (ten grand a week not mentioned)

We are determined to get back on track and show the fans that we appreciate their support.

We have to accept that we are part of a network of clubs, each of which has a long term plan.

We are loaning players from FC Bonfire to get us back on track

That Everton loan bloke came into the side at a “difficult time”

Malky was not in-line with our thinking for the overall direction of the team or the club as a whole

Interim Manager blah blah blah.........and we are combing the world (means network) for the best available (means someone already sacked by RD somewhere)

Up to KF to make it happen if he wants the job full time (means he has the job until RD decides otherwise, and the decision may not be based on results – ask Riga)

I’m not here to talk about individual players, but I can tell you that (insert player name) is (insert any positive attribute)

I wouldn’t be working here if I thought / unless there was..................(insert any plea for mercy)

The future is great this is all a temporary blip

There is loads of time, the season is only....(insert fraction/percentage/weeks/games gone etc)

We do loads of community stuff, blah blah blah, awards for it, boast boast.

The fans don’t own the club and the club has to be run as a business

We do loads of communication blah blah blah, talking to fans, get the train to matches, blah blah

Chris Powell, we all loved him it was a shame it didn’t work out so move on

Jose Riga (see above) and add “Karel was the driving force behind the Riga revival blah blah”

I can’t talk about Standard Liege and I don’t know where any of the other clubs are, let alone if we can borrow players.

This has been a constructive meeting and we must pull together going forward (means stop booing at home matches)

Comments

• Options
    you are so cynical

:wink:
  • Options
    Blimey. some people have too much time on their hands !
  • Options
    that's what is going to happen :(

I'm glad we won buutt it would have been so much more hostile if we hadnt and hostile is what we need in this circumstance IMHO.

Tough one... but I want her to admit of mistakes, I want her to admit her failiure's and I want change of direction.... or I want us to trash the place...
  • Options
    "You all love Jason Euell and he is 100% involved in everything, all the time – especially translating Iranian into Glaswegian for some of the team"

Brilliant !