Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Brighton Tickets on restricted sale

This club is bonkers.

Comments

• I had to laugh at this too.
  • Time to get the tent out so I can join the queue
  • that is so funny
  • edited November 2015
    allocation of 2342 ill be going but only for a day on the beers, 32 quid is a bit steep as well can see us taking less than 1000 to this unless a few are making a weekend of it. not that appealing getting battered by Brighton then waiting for an hour for a train afterwards back to Brighton, pointless putting them on restricted sale more of a annoyance than anything, also doesn't look like they are going on general sale maybe something to do with behaviour at reading.
  • allocation of 2342 ill be going but only for a day on the beers, 32 quid is a bit steep as well can see us taking less than 1000 to this unless a few are making a weekend of it. not that appealing getting battered by Brighton then waiting for an hour for a train afterwards back to Brighton, pointless putting them on restricted sale more of a annoyance than anything, also doesn't look like they are going on general sale maybe something to do with behaviour at reading.

What happened at Reading?
  • sold out.
  • allocation of 2342 ill be going but only for a day on the beers, 32 quid is a bit steep as well can see us taking less than 1000 to this unless a few are making a weekend of it. not that appealing getting battered by Brighton then waiting for an hour for a train afterwards back to Brighton, pointless putting them on restricted sale more of a annoyance than anything, also doesn't look like they are going on general sale maybe something to do with behaviour at reading.

milkshake thrown after the match at and older supporter and when reading scored handbags with the police/stewards all pretty ugly, so wouldn't be surprised if the club want to know who's buying tickets.

milkshake thrown after the match at and older supporter and when reading scored handbags with the police/stewards all pretty ugly, so wouldn't be surprised if the club want to know who's buying tickets.....
    .....and checking their choice of post-burger refreshment
  • Sponsored links:

milkshake thrown after the match at and older supporter and when reading scored handbags with the police/stewards all pretty ugly, so wouldn't be surprised if the club want to know who's buying tickets.
    Cheers mate.
  • Completely Unnecessary.

£32 Is way too much.
  • PL54 said:

allocation of 2342 ill be going but only for a day on the beers, 32 quid is a bit steep as well can see us taking less than 1000 to this unless a few are making a weekend of it. not that appealing getting battered by Brighton then waiting for an hour for a train afterwards back to Brighton, pointless putting them on restricted sale more of a annoyance than anything, also doesn't look like they are going on general sale maybe something to do with behaviour at reading.

milkshake thrown after the match at and older supporter and when reading scored handbags with the police/stewards all pretty ugly, so wouldn't be surprised if the club want to know who's buying tickets.....
    You going mate?
    perhaps we could have an upmarket day and do a nandos first?
  • Yet still can't buy them online only Birmingham
  • PL54 said:

You going mate?
    perhaps we could have an upmarket day and do a nandos first?
    Nandos and a few beers sounds good - do we have to go to the game ?
  • Getting mine from the ticket office on Thursday.
  • Don't think I'll bother with Brighton A, which will be the first time since about 1975ish.

We won at The Goldstone in the mud. David Young slid in the winner.
  • Brighton 5-0 Charlton. 513 Charlton fans
  • Sponsored links:

• Why would I want to spoil a nice day out by the seaside in Brighton, by watching Charlton at the moment...
  • It seems that they are not making things easy to purchase, but I'm sure that they will be selling to non Red Card members................eventually.
  • loads of us going, mate coming over from Spain and he wanted to do a away game so this falls on that date
  • It seems that they are not making things easy to purchase, but I'm sure that they will be selling to non Red Card members................eventually.

bit of luck that our christmas night out we are going to the brighton on the saturday ,so few of us heading down to the game early with about 5 non Charlton supporting colleagues so hopefully its not too much of a pain in the ass to get tickets, as 2 per red card is ridiculous imo.
  • Why would I want to spoil a nice day out by the seaside in Brighton, by watching Charlton at the moment...

That's a fair comment, could say the same about a day in Lewes as well.
  • Over 2000 tickets at £32 each... Restricted sale. Hilarious.
  • The only thing that will be restricted is the amount of people that will want to go.
  • Restricted sale loooooool fucking hell deluded or what

But with 250 people attending I guess that's just to much for general sale