Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I f**king hate Arsenal

One result away from £10k ...

Comments

• Options
    Almost won £80k myself but a couple of results at the death in Scotland went against me in a 15-team Acca
  • Options
    this is why I don't gamble

your beef should be with Gomis for hilariously choking a one-on-one at 0-0. score that and it may well end up a draw

actually you shouldn't have beef with anyone, you should have bet on arsenal to win ;)
  • Options
    I remember years ago doing a three from each section on a William Hill coupon and only one result let me down for and absolute fortune..a last minute goal scored by a bloke called Lenny Johnrose for Bury i think it was.....BASTARD!!
  • Options
    Apparently according to @Leuth Gomis is my Lenny Johnrose. Might have to send him some hate mail
  • Options
    Had btts 4 fold and result that done me was Arsenal Swansea gutting as was 569
  • Options
    I quite like arsenal at least I can watch them without tearing off my testicles with a razor
  • Options
    I actually DO like Arsenal. Bit of a 2nd team for me. My boy supports them and take him to a few games at the Emirates. Also been to Juventus away in Champions League. But with Swansea playing a similar style to the Gooners I thought they might cancel each other out. Oh well....
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Thats nothing, Palace and Man Ure screwed me out of 3.6k this evening, on my 25th birthday as well!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Happy birthday!!!
  • Options
    For yesterday!
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

Hard lines. Ben Hamer's penalty save at Leeds did you a turn a couple of seasons ago.
  • Options
    Think yourself lucky I put £10 on charlton to win today at 6 to 1. I thought borough won at man utd. So they still be excited from the cup and obviously are great new manager would turn it around.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Taxi_Lad said:

Hard lines. Ben Hamer's penalty save at Leeds did you a turn a couple of seasons ago.
    Good old Ben !!!!
  • Options
    Fancy betting £10k on Arsenal not beating Swansea. You only have yourself to blame.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Thats nothing, Palace and Man Ure screwed me out of 3.6k this evening, on my 25th birthday as well!

Never, ever include Palace in a bet - even if you're betting against them they will always screw you up, it's like they know a Charlton fan has backed an outcome in their game and are willing to sacrifice three points to disappoint him.
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

I actually DO like Arsenal. Bit of a 2nd team for me. My boy supports them and take him to a few games at the Emirates. Also been to Juventus away in Champions League. But with Swansea playing a similar style to the Gooners I thought they might cancel each other out. Oh well....

How the fuck does this happen? Seriously? I know people from Eastbourne who "support" Manchester United supposedly because their postman once got bitten by a dog called Busby (okay - I made that bit up). They would throw their kid out on the streets if they even suggested they might like another team. But Charlton supporters not only put up with it, they actually spend money to encourage them? Utter madness... :wink:

I was one result away from £50'000, then I remembered I don't bet.
  • Options
    He was Charlton until he was old enough to know better!
  • Options
    If he was mine he wouldn't be 2 nano seconds after saying he was a Gooner
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

If he was mine he wouldn't be 2 nano seconds after saying he was a Gooner

Would he be a goner ?