Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

KM and Murray to meet with fans

Just seen on twitter. To address concerns apparently. Well done @PL54 your hard work has paid off

Comments

• Here it is. In - if I may make so bold - black and white:

Olly Groome reports

Charlton CEO Katrien Meire and Non-Executive Chairman Richard Murray will meet with fan representatives to discuss recent concerns surrounding the club.

Following a disappointing set of results on the pitch and the dismissal of former Head Coach Guy Luzon, the club’s hierarchy are fully aware of supporters’ discontent and wish to invite a representative from each of the groups sitting on the Fans’ Forum to meet with the duo and express their concerns.

The club will also randomly select a number of supporters from their database who will be invited to attend the meeting.

Both the CEO and Non-Executive Chairman are keen to address those concerns and open a meaningful and constructive dialogue with the fans at the meeting which will take place at The Valley during the week of the upcoming international break.

The club urge all fans who wish to express their concerns to be discussed at the meeting, to contact a Fans’ Forum representative by 5pm on Friday, November 6th.

• The club’s hierarchy will invite a representative from each of the groups sitting on the Fans’ Forum to meet > http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-katrien-meire-richard-murray-meeting-fans-2773127.aspx#AWMGciHGKjuvyput.99 … #cafc
  • Charlton CEO Katrien Meire and Non-Executive Chairman Richard Murray will meet with fan representatives to discuss recent concerns surrounding the club.

Following a disappointing set of results on the pitch and the dismissal of former Head Coach Guy Luzon, the club’s hierarchy are fully aware of supporters’ discontent and wish to invite a representative from each of the groups sitting on the Fans’ Forum to meet with the duo and express their concerns.

The club will also randomly select a number of supporters from their database who will be invited to attend the meeting.

Both the CEO and Non-Executive Chairman are keen to address those concerns and open a meaningful and constructive dialogue with the fans at the meeting which will take place at The Valley during the week of the upcoming international break.

The club urge all fans who wish to express their concerns to be discussed at the meeting, to contact a Fans’ Forum representative by 5pm on Friday, November 6th.

Contact details for each fan representative can be found below:

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-katrien-meire-richard-murray-meeting-fans-2773127.aspx#sEp6C2mZDLpHTfQz.99
  • Wonder if I can get an invite for doing the Match Thread? doubt it
  • wonder who will be the first to find fault with this ;-)
  • WSS said:

"Randomly Selected"

Vince will be there then
  • Sponsored links:

• Will places be put on ticket touting websites... If so I want a place so can sell mine for £1000
  • does the list of FF participants include anyone from The Trust?
  • edited October 2015
    How does this differ from a Fans Forum meeting (other than Murray is attending as well)?
  • This is for the fans, it is not what some people want exclusive to the trust thankfully
  • edited October 2015
    The club will also randomly select a number of supporters from their database who will be invited to attend the meeting sit on the fan sofa
  • It will be interesting to see how many are allowed to attend and if questions are to be sent in prior to the meeting.
  • does the list of FF participants include anyone from The Trust?

Richard Pemberton/rikofold
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2015
    WSS said:

"Randomly Selected"

All those that have no voice: Notably arse lickers that are happy to just be in front of this pair smile and agree.
    (Some West Stand Supporters maybe)!
  • How does this differ from a Fans Forum meeting (other than Murray is attending as well)?

Indeed. A fans forum was held 2 weeks ago (minutes not to be found on the club's website) Most of these views about fans concerns I hope were brought up then and at previous meetings, but the opinion appears to be whatever is brought up, suggested, or helping out seems to have been ignored by the powers that be.

Radomly selected fans will be ones that will toe the party line in my opnion. One or two lifers on here who had words with Meire and Murray in the past won't be selected. I would be happy to be proved wrong though, Charlton!
  • se9addick said:

I reckon Colin is about to be "randomly selected"

Front and centre old Colin.
  • Pleasantly surprised by this but the cynic in me thinks only a very carefully selected few will be invited
  • Well done them. Will they listen though? And if they do will it change anything? Maybe the loss of revenue at the turnstiles has woken them up. I hope the meeting stays civil or they won't do it again. This has to be a positive step.