Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New managers tactics....?

2»

Comments

• If the opposition can score 3 in the first half we can do the same in the second half.

• If the opposition can score 3 in the first half we can do the same in the second half.

It was what the manager of a Sunday side I used play for would say when we were clearly not going to get one.

It was what the manager of a Sunday side I used play for would say when we were clearly not going to get one.
    Did it ever work?
  • "Make us tougher to beat"

Knowing our luck we'd park the bus and still concede after someone leaves a window open or something for the ball to go through
    Seeing that the players are going up by rail, we need to park the train instead...

• edited October 2015
    It would be really funny if Karel turns out to be a 1970's English football disciple. I'd quite like to see us become a team with a reputation for knocking it long, maiming the opposition and intimidating referee's. It's not as if playing the game 'the right way' has done us any favours.
  • edited October 2015

It would be really funny if Karel turns out to be a 1970's English football disciple. I'd quite like to see us become a team with a reputation for knocking it long, maiming the opposition intimidating referee's. It's not as if playing the game 'the right way' has done us any favours.

• Monkey rush goalkeeper would be a bloody improvement.
  • edited October 2015
    March 2015
    Guy Luzon

'When we have the ball we need to enjoy and we need to smile. 
    "We want to play football on the ground because football is a game not a war so we need to enjoy it when we have the ball with us'

Oct 2015
    Simon Makienok on Karel Fraeye

'He’s come in with a lot of energy and a lot of smiles. 
    “One of the first things he told us was that if we’re going to turn this around, we need positive, smiling players'

I'm noticing a bit of a trend here
  • edited October 2015
    I'm still liking the idea of having the sofa on the bench, just in case things get hairy.

Rather than park the bus tactics, we can can have park the sofa.
  • Weak squad we need signings.
  • Sponsored links:

• seth plum said:

カレルの計画:

プレイヤーがフィット取得します。
    プレイヤーはフィッタを取得します。
    プレイヤーは野党よりもフィッター得ます。

1)我々はすぐに、ボールの決定を変更撃つ、実行し、ドリブル、クリアまたはものは何でも、すぐに判断を下すことができた場合は(BA ....あなたは聞いて)。
    チームメイトがボールを持っている場合2)あなたがそれらを与えるために、その機会を与えるために視線を移動するが、遠く離れた彼らからであることを確認してください。
    3)ときに反対はバックトラック、ボールとゴール、または試みの間に取得し、ボールを持っている、とするときに対処するのに十分近く、最寄りの相手と十分に近く滞在していない場合。

すべてのインとすぐにスローラインを降ろします。

最初の10分で、その危険男をSUSS、彼を倍増。
    ズース "あなたの"最初の10分の男と彼のために責任を負います。
    あなたが果たすべきフィールドの面積を知っています。

トレーニング実際には無限の半分の。
    あなたは試合中に地域で最も可能性が高いですプレイヤーとルーチン。
    エンドレス撮影や見出し練習。
    ピースを置きます。

誰もがあなたの口を閉じておくと審判と議論しません。

最善の結果を願っています。

敬具

But surely if you twist the parsnip a little it will fit!

Damnit... Middlesbrough countered your tactics, they just waited till the second half!!
  • So.

Ask the players if they think they're good enough, and hope they say yes...that's part one sorted.
    Tell them to smile...that's part two sorted.
    Sorted.
  • He doesn't need tactics. Just keep spouting Roly's football philosophy and all will be well.
  • seth plum said:

カレルの計画:

プレイヤーがフィット取得します。
    プレイヤーはフィッタを取得します。
    プレイヤーは野党よりもフィッター得ます。

1)我々はすぐに、ボールの決定を変更撃つ、実行し、ドリブル、クリアまたはものは何でも、すぐに判断を下すことができた場合は(BA ....あなたは聞いて)。
    チームメイトがボールを持っている場合2)あなたがそれらを与えるために、その機会を与えるために視線を移動するが、遠く離れた彼らからであることを確認してください。
    3)ときに反対はバックトラック、ボールとゴール、または試みの間に取得し、ボールを持っている、とするときに対処するのに十分近く、最寄りの相手と十分に近く滞在していない場合。

すべてのインとすぐにスローラインを降ろします。

最初の10分で、その危険男をSUSS、彼を倍増。
    ズース "あなたの"最初の10分の男と彼のために責任を負います。
    あなたが果たすべきフィールドの面積を知っています。

トレーニング実際には無限の半分の。
    あなたは試合中に地域で最も可能性が高いですプレイヤーとルーチン。
    エンドレス撮影や見出し練習。
    ピースを置きます。

誰もがあなたの口を閉じておくと審判と議論しません。

最善の結果を願っています。

敬具

This

• March 2015
    Guy Luzon

'When we have the ball we need to enjoy and we need to smile. 
    "We want to play football on the ground because football is a game not a war so we need to enjoy it when we have the ball with us'

Oct 2015
    Simon Makienok on Karel Fraeye

'He’s come in with a lot of energy and a lot of smiles. 
    “One of the first things he told us was that if we’re going to turn this around, we need positive, smiling players'

I'm noticing a bit of a trend here

If one of football brightest managerial talents thinks it, then maybe Guy and Karel were onto something with the smiling tactics:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46968493