Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Mumbai Addicks

This is a huge long shot, but does anyone know if there's anywhere in (south) Mumbai that's likely to be showing the Charlton v Ipswich game on Saturday 28th of November ?

It's a 12:30 kick off UK time which I think is 6pm Mumbai time and live on Sky so there will be a stream but I was hoping to watch it in a bar if possible.

Failing that, anyone know what channel in India it's likely to be on and I'll check if my hotel carries it ?

Comments

• The Mrs is on it for you. Her family live in Mumbai.
  • The Mrs is on it for you. Her family live in Mumbai.

Cheers !
  • If it helps it doesn't look like there's an early kick off in the Premier League that day - must improve my chances right ?
  • Make sure its a #blackandwhite TV
  • I suspect you have more chance of seeing a minor league cricket game in Mumbai rather than a minor league Championship football game, but best of luck!
  • Right then!
    Sports bars are the `in' thing in Mumbai so you shouldn't have much difficulty finding one.

The unfortunately named `The Den' in Bandra. Tel.02226483136
    United sports bar and café in Palladium. Tel. 02243601111
    Colors 02232150080

If you want a contact number in Mumbai I can PM you.
  • Mumbai Addicks... Hmm, not a bad name if anyone wanted to think about creating a new Charlton club.

Unique and everything, never been done before etc...
  • Geoffreys English bar.
  • Geoffreys English bar.

Boom, I'm staying at the Trident on Marine Drive, Geoffrey's is just round the corner - thank you so much.

Not sure how much longer sports bars will be the "in thing" in Mumbai after I subject them to a televised Charlton match !
  • Just in case anyone's ever looking for this info again, the Championship is on the Ten Action channel in India, and our game on Saturday is being broadcast live from 6pm IST (which is exactly 12:30 UK, so no pre-match build up or images of the west stand car park protests unfortunately).

I'll be watching from Geoffrey's English bar. I'll probably be drunk (hey, it's 6pm) and contributing wildly to the match day thread if they have WiFi.
  • Sponsored links:

• Mumbai Addicks... Hmm, not a bad name if anyone wanted to think about creating a new Charlton club.

Unique and everything, never been done before etc...

imageimageimage
  • Well I found the place to watch the match in Mumbai, wish Charlton has put as much effort into playing Ipswich as I did into finding a place to watch it !