Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton have appointed Karel Fraeye as Interim Head Coach

Comments

• Options
    He actually has less of a pedigree than the last 2, thought that was impossible, christ knows where the next network coach will come from.
  • Options

Oh dear, I don't understand where the club is going.

It looks like a shocking appointment. The guy was managing in the Belgian third division!

I just can't see how our club is going to be enjoyable or successful under the current ownership anymore.

I can tell you where it is going next year. Bradford, Shrewsbury and Port Vale to name just 3 places.
    I can't handle League One again, I really can't.
  • Options
    We the supporters of CAFC, the ones who care are being taken for mugs. RDs crowd playing at football management. I do not believe what RD feeds us.
    They have no understanding of true football fans.
    They will not appoint a proper manager who is capable of running a Championship team.RD either go away or run the club properly.
  • Options
    Club is a joke , totally had enough RD and KM really haven't got a fucking clue .
  • Options
    I'm almost hoping we get off to a bad start with this guy so the club finds itself in a position in which it cannot justify giving him the label of permanent manager and is forced to look elsewhere. I'm sure once the next matches come along I'll go and will want to win because it's so engrained in me but at the moment, as irrational as it sounds, that's how I feel.
  • Options
    'Interim' is the best word in the statement.
  • Options
    He's an odd looking man.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Oh dear, I don't understand where the club is going.

It looks like a shocking appointment. The guy was managing in the Belgian third division!

I just can't see how our club is going to be enjoyable or successful under the current ownership anymore.

I can tell you where it is going next year. Bradford, Shrewsbury and Port Vale to name just 3 places.
    I can't handle League One again, I really can't.
    Me neither. And I suspect under this bunch of jokers probably 90% of fellow supporters.

This is almost as big a crisis as when I had that bit of paper stuck in my hand saying we are off to Sellout.

Someone has got to take the lead in organising some form of protest.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2015
  • Options
    It's a joke how these clowns mug us off with these idiots they bring in. Wish Roland and KM would just fuck off
  • Options
    As mentioned on the boycott thread , we should give this a go, try and get noticed :

Get a load of Roland out posters made up, literally thousands, give it two minutes into the game and we all throw them onto the pitch paper aeroplane style . The game would have to be stopped at that point if there was enough on the pitch. At that point we sing fuck off Roland etc . Would get noticed on TV for sure
  • Options
    The nickname CLOWNTOWN has never seemed so apt - Palace fans must be in their element.
  • Options
    If you don't like this wan%er ruining our club then FFS BOYCOTT matches. I have not been to a single match since he took over because I as soon as he sold Kerm and Stephens I knew that the bloke was clueless and I have been calling for a boycott ever since.Unfortunatley it is the only thing he will understand.
  • Options
    tom- k said:

It's a joke how these clowns mug us off with these idiots they bring in. Wish Roland and KM would just fuck off

Agree
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    the 'notwork' strikes again.

bored shitless with all this now.

potential new full time managers:

M A De Upman (Dutch)
    P Retend B Loke Jnr (American)
    F A Lse F U Cker (Belgian)
    Malkay McKay
  • Options
    Of course he's our interim manager, all of our managers are interim managers. That goes without saying. Joke of a club.
  • Options

He could actually do alright, it is completely irrelevant to me.

The fact the decision makers consistently ride roughshod (and I'm starting to think it's deliberate) time and time again over supporters wishes overrides everything.

The are the current custodians of our once small but proud club, and they are completely taking the piss out of every one of us.

Agreed. But as I said above, someone has got to take the lead in suggesting some form of protest (whether its a total or part) boycott or some form of action at a future game.

AFKA, you've a wise head on young (compared to me!) shoulders. Most people on here will listen to you. Can you draw up an action plan and float it on here and see if you can get everyone behind it?
  • Options
    Predictable nonsense, what a stitch up, fans taken as mugs again.
  • Options
    RD and KM are not supporters. They do not have the club and our interests at heart. Maybe not perfect but look at Bill Kenwright at Everton. A true supporter and he does his best to run the club he loves to its advantage, not to his advantage.
    CAFC is finished until RD and KM go.
  • Options
    Good work
  • Options

Just a reminder, the park league team he has been 'masterminding' lost their last home game 4-0

And yet that is apparently enough to justify managing a level two English team ...such absurdity. He has a worse record than Guy!
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    BOYCOTT