Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton have appointed Karel Fraeye as Interim Head Coach

1131415161719»

Comments

• LouisMend said:

Karel Fraeye isn’t in football anymore. Heard he’s in some sort of property related job, can’t remember exact details.

Probably still in South London, working as an estate agent for Pedder. He would fit in well with their culture of blustering incompetence
    And he loves a waist coat so will fit in with the usual twats that are estate agents.
  • edited November 2017
    One of the most frustrating and bleakest periods of being a Charlton supporter, having to put up with the team going from bad to worse with seemingly no end in sight and no action being taken by those supposedly in charge.
    Particularly gauling was the fact that Karel was allowed so many games in charge, when KM and The Rat has been so willing to yield the axe. Allowing somebody so blatantly incompetent so long in charge not only guaranteed relegation but torpedoed anybody who followed, poor Jose Riga, a class act.
    Onwards and upwards, though with KR, LB and JJ I’m back to my pre Karel state of Charlton optimism, so on with the rose colored classes again, Championship here we come.
    But every time I see that that idiots name I feel just a hint of irritation. May he never darken our doorstep again.
  • IMHO the blame lies totally with KM. She has either shown unbelievably bad judgement in appointing him in the first place or had no backbone to tell RD what a twat he was even suggesting such a crazy appointment.