Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone going to Spain for the England game

Anyone heading to Alicante for the England game next month ?

Comments

• Options
    If I can get tickets I'm going from here in Tenerife
  • Options
    They've out priced us again on flights. Over £250 fo a flight only. Was thinking about going via Madrid and then getting the train down but it just seems like a lot of hassle and money when the money can be spent in France next year. Plus Thomson have pulled out of doing a day trip!!
  • Options

Anyone heading to Alicante for the England game next month ?

Four of us heading out there on the Friday.

• Options
    cabbie8 said:

They've out priced us again on flights. Over £250 fo a flight only. Was thinking about going via Madrid and then getting the train down but it just seems like a lot of hassle and money when the money can be spent in France next year. Plus Thomson have pulled out of doing a day trip!!

You could try flying in to Murcia or Valencia and then get a direct train.
  • Options
    I'm booked in at the Hotel Melia, alicante and waiting on mate to get tickets. I'm minded to get an England away travel membership for £75 which might guarantee a ticket from the FA.
  • Options
    I'm in the hotel melia aswell. Travelling on my Jack Jones now as my mate has pulled out. Going via Madrid then train down and bus back
  • Options
    CT, sounds like you are going to be on your own out there then. I'm going with a few respectable Millwall and Chelsea fans if you want to join us mate? I have still no word on tickets at the moment, do you have yours?
  • Options
    I have ticket for the game mate. Got mine on Friday. Got mine through the fa with the away scheme. Doing Berlin aswell. Defiantly be good to have a few out there to drink with.
  • Options
    If you don't mind being with people in their 40s / 50s you're welcome to join us. There will be a few there I've never met so it will be good to make up the Charlton numbers. Do you want to inbox me your mobile no.?
  • Options
    All done fella