Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Apprentice, 2015 (no spoilers please)

1234568»

Comments

• Ben18 said:

Macronate said:

still think the interactive mobile disco would have made Sir Alan at least £16.50 pure profit.

He's gone on for about 10 weeks about how he has left his high flying job at one of the UK's biggest retailers, because he believes in his new business. He has a family but believes in his new venture so much he is willing to risk his family's financial security.

And its a west midlands mobile disco business!!
    Do you know what I used to run a successful mobile disco business and I know at least 3 other posters on here still do and it is bloody hard to make that a full-time job let alone something to invest in. 350 quid is the going rate for a cheap wedding DJ in the south east.

I reckon little Alan will go for the American Chicks idea but for me the world cant have enough Josephs
  • Final is tonight
  • I hope Varna wins. I'll sign up for her app first, Varna will probably be the only woman on the app, so I reckon I've got a good chance of giving her a good seeing too.

If she's the only woman on the app you've probably got more chance or spending the day playing scrabble with a bloke !
  • Gambler my arse
  • Joseph should've called his business The Sugar Plumb Fairy
  • There are some spectacular Berks this year. Looking forward to this. The boys have already named themselves after a brand of condoms... Maybe because they are stuck up twats?