Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Another interview with Katrien....

Looks like we'll be able to start bickering in an hour or so.

Comments

• Options
    May as well just run the other 7 threads as nobody's opinion will change wherever she says.
  • Options

Looks like we'll be able to start bickering in an hour or so.

Why not start early? 'Long Term' are they key words for me. Definitely not this season. Certainly not the next. It won't be the season after that. Probably not the following one. In fact... it's going to be a very long term ambition.

I sincerely hope I'm eating humble pie in an hour's time, but strongly suspect I'm more likely to be eating the little pot of trifle I've just spotted in our fridge.
  • Options
    Its impressive the Newshhopper can go downhill this quickly, clearly the same interview carved into many slices as someone pointed out earlier..
  • Options
    razil said:

Its impressive the Newshhopper can go downhill this quickly, clearly the same interview carved into many slices as someone pointed out earlier..

What you wittering on about man ? it says 'exclusive interview'
  • Options
    Cynical in me old age
  • Options
    PL54 said:

May as well just run the other 7 threads as nobody's opinion will change wherever she says.

That is right.
  • Options
    Gets boring after a while
  • Options
    razil said:

Cynical in me old age

Ah, I'm with you now. That 10 min chat is being broken up into more episodes than the Archers :-)