Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Semedo: I knew I had to play for #swfc

Is José stupid? Or does he just have the memory of a goldfish? Either way, it's almost hilarious. I remember when he said he would sign for life. :-)

Comments

• Is José stupid? Or does he just have the memory of a goldfish? Either way, it's almost hilarious. I remember when he said he would sign for life. :-)

Laughable but Oggy is right.
  • pathetic but not a surprise
  • Silly Twit(ter). There again he's got lots of time on his hands sitting in the stands.
  • Pathetic
  • Good for him.
    You have to laugh when you compare him to our current CM's.
  • It's frustrating rather than anything else. Limited player but a fan favorite at the time, now he's just an overpaid hyped up mug.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2015
  • a fickle bell end footballer, nothing more, nothing less
  • He was the only one who seemed to be trying in our crap team but I honestly wouldn't put him in our team now. I always wanted to see him as a centre half as he just doesn't have the attributes to play as a midfielder who can strongly influence a game. He'd get by every game and that was about it. I hope he's happy at Weds though as he seemed like a lovely bloke
  • Hahaha. Oh Jose you tease
  • Was arguing with a Massive on Twitter last night about it, who couldn't seem to see that he was either lying then or lying now.
  • cafctom said:

Was arguing with a Massive on Twitter last night about it, who couldn't seem to see that he was either lying then or lying now.

I don't think he's lying though. I think Jose just means everything whole-heartedly because he essentially has the mental age and sense of wonder of a child. Or a dolphin. He was so excited to play for us. But then he moved and went to Weds and he's sooo excited to play for them. You can practically hear his tail wagging. He's an excitable chap and it's quite endearing
    Or just a load of bollocks. One of the two!
  • edited October 2015

Is José stupid? Or does he just have the memory of a goldfish? Either way, it's almost hilarious. I remember when he said he would sign for life. :-)

What's laughable about it, is that the Wednesday fans will know it's bullsh*t as well! If he said he loves it up there, it's his favourite time in his career and that it was a great move for him, then that's believable fan pleasing talk.

Maybe it's true though, and when he left us, he had offers from Wednesday, Man U and Arsenal, but turned the other 2 down as he always wanted to play for Wednesday :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• I Rekon that's a fake account anyway
  • cafc4life said:

I Rekon that's a fake account anyway

I tend to agree. 8k followers is paltry
  • cafc4life said:

I Rekon that's a fake account anyway

I tend to agree. 8k followers is paltry
    The Massives don't even have that many fans!
  • I can really say that Semedo was and is the most average player ever to win the CAFC player of the year award....honest....hand on my heart.
  • He said this before. In the League One winning season. The Wendies lapped it up. Some of them had noticed him and Racon so were happy when he signed.

Keith Peacock was manager, though it was after Powell was announced. 2-2, think we led 2-0 at half time
  • Footballer is stupid ! Shock! Horror!
  • Is right up there with the Gary Madine tweet that said we were the most undeserving League One Champions
  • Move on, lads.