Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Stephen Henderson + Johan Berg Gudmundsson - Bromley Addicks 29th Oct

edited October 2015 in General Charlton
No, not a loan but Stephen Henderson with one other first teamer to be confirmed will be the guest of Bromley Addicks on Thursday 29 October.

See you there

Comments

• how far is it from Bromley South station?

A couple of miles but Beckenham Jnc is quite close.

http://www.beckenhamcricketclub.co.uk/

Foxgrove Rd, Beckenham, Kent, Greater London BR3 5AS
    020 8650 0266

020 8650 0266
    hmm. Will have to look at train map and see.
  • Nice coup Henners, can you organise a sedan chair for him please, I don't want him tripping over or anything like that given his bad luck with injuries :wink:

020 8650 0266
    hmm. Will have to look at train map and see.
    Beckenham Junction station is about 10 minutes walk to the Cricket club.
  • RedChaser said:

Nice coup Henners, can you organise a sedan chair for him please, I don't want him tripping over or anything like that given his bad luck with injuries :wink:

We have bought a huge supply of cotton wool.
  • Ahh, my cricket club. Will pop down.
  • Ahh, my cricket club. Will pop down.

See you there
  • Sponsored links:

• Charlton Athletic goalkeeper Stephen Henderson will be out for two months, after being hit by a plastic bottle thermos flask thrown from the audience at a Charlton Athletic supporters club meeting in Bromley yesterday. A man in a cardigan is being sought by police.
    Better?
  • Charlton Athletic goalkeeper Stephen Henderson will be out for two months, after being hit by a plastic bottle thermos flask thrown from the audience at a Charlton Athletic supporters club meeting in Bromley yesterday. A man in a cardigan is being sought by police.
    Better?

It was a zip up jumper FFS

: - )
  • Cracking location, opposite my house... Add one to the list! Is there a joining fee etc Henry?
  • £5 but that is for the season.

Bring the family
  • CAFC Luke said:

Cracking location, opposite my house... Add one to the list! Is there a joining fee etc Henry?

Forget going to the cricket club, let's just have the meeting round Luke's.
    Better?
    It was a zip up jumper FFS

: - )

Zip up cardigan, Henry.

Still a cardigan.
  • CAFC Luke said:

Cracking location, opposite my house... Add one to the list! Is there a joining fee etc Henry?

You live in the vets ?
    I thought the same thing haha
  • Still waiting for the 2nd player to confirm when he comes back from international duty.

As it is half term and it's current players it is free entry (although we'll twist your arms to pay £5 to join for the season.

U18s are free anyway so bring them along as it's not a school night. Over 60s piss off, we don't want your sort sorry I mean £3 for the season but again free on the night.

Come along and see what it is like, what's the worst that can happen other than meeting Soapboxsam? : - )
  • First question from me:

Last time I met you was when I awarded you MOTM vs Leeds last year, is it possible to have another photo because in the last one I look like I'm doing a particularly painful shit? :-)
  • Sponsored links:

Last time I met you was when I awarded you MOTM vs Leeds last year, is it possible to have another photo because in the last one I look like I'm doing a particularly painful shit? :-)

I don't remember Henry getting MOTM?
    The cardigan swayed it :-) ...
  • I'll probably get refused entry now ...
  • I'll probably get refused entry now ...

Don't tempt us

I don't remember Henry getting MOTM?
    A cracking performance, he was transferred to Standard Liege soon afterwards
  • Even better.

Just taken a call from Mrs Carl Leaburn to say Stephen will be joined by JBG.

Should be a good night.

Free entry (although we might not let you out until you join : -)

Admin, can you update the title with both names and the date, ta.
  • Great news, nice one.
  • Thanks Admin

Doesn't mean I've forgotten promotegate
  • Stephen Henderson ‏@henderson_sf 3m3 minutes ago
    Delighted to get my first 90mins under my belt since May 2nd,bob Boulder felt sweet as well.
  • edited October 2015
    I thought there was man love going on here for a while before i
    remembered my cockney slang.
    Great work Henry;
    JBG and Hendo are a cracking win double.
    Just like tomorrow and Saturday :smile: