Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bottle thrower

To the scumbag who decided it was acceptable to throw their bottle of booze from the North Upper, which hit my 12 year old on her birthday, I hope the club ban you for life. Also those around who know who threw it and yet did nothing, f**k you too! Way too many muppets, who would be better suited to following millwall, are rolling up at our place.

Comments

• Options
    Not just a ban for life....I hope the idiot gets nicked.
  • Options
    What an absolute cock !
    Demand cctv images !
  • Options
    Hope your daughter is OK, I sit a few rows behind you, I guess CCTV may show something?
  • Options
    Most likely thinks he's a big man and impressed his mates.

Hope she's ok Mart.
  • Options
    They must have CCTV and the club need to take action.
  • Options
    Come on let's find out who it is
  • Options
    Hope she's OK and able to enjoy the rest of her day. Hope the cctv picked it up.
  • Options
    She's ok thanks lads, although Bluewater is becoming more expensive by the minute! Just can't believe people people are that out of it at 1pm. Hoping John L and his team find something on CCTV but know it's unlikely once a game is over. Disappointing that people don't out these mugs.
  • Options
    The people round him should of given him shit
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry to hear that Mart, heard her name read out at H/T.
    Hope they find the twat, before you do.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Has someone removed the **** filter this season?

What idiots we have.
  • Options
    What a piece of scum.

Relieved your daughter is OK and hope the scumbag is apprehended and dealt with.
  • Options

Sorry to hear that Mart, heard her name read out at H/T.
    Hope they find the twat, before you do.

No I hope u find him first then see what a big man he is without his mates to impress
    Glad she's ok that's the main thing

• Options
    Not that it makes much difference but what was the bottle made of?

Awful behaviour either way but if it was a plastic bottle I'd be perhaps 60-70% less enraged
  • Options
    (unless it was a full plastic bottle, then rage levels at perhaps 80% of glass bottle rage)
  • Options
    Glad your girl is ok. We certainly need to find out who this was and get them arrested and banned.
  • Options
    Plastic bottle but still full, although to me I couldn't care about the difference. I was upset and with my job I'm glad I didn't get to see him. Seeing too many wannabe hard men who then hide in a crowd.
  • Options
    Really sorry to hear that. What sort of pond life does something like that?!

I hope it doesn't put her off going again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The guy who threw the bottle was right in front of my daughter. She says he got plenty of abuse from people around him.

So she or you'd have an idea of the seat number.
  • Options
    Complete scum, hope he is located, banned & knicked
  • Options
    Did the twat who threw the bottle onto the pitch at the last game get caught? Could it be the same person?
  • Options
    Sounds like he needs a slap
  • Options
    Total asshole
  • Options
    I saw a group of lads stumbling around just before kick off as well. How pissed can you get before midday on a Sunday? CCTV will pick up the thrower.
  • Options

The same thing happened at Palace.
    Don't do drink and drugs if it turns you into a Arse hole.

"just cos he's had a coupla cans, he thinks it's alright to act like a dickhead..."

Hope your daughter is okay and isn't concussed or anything.
  • Options
    Hope she's ok , but we should get something going to find culprit
  • Options

The same thing happened at Palace.
    Don't do drink and drugs if it turns you into a Arse hole.

"just cos he's had a coupla cans, he thinks it's alright to act like a dickhead..."

Hope your daughter is okay and isn't concussed or anything.
    Arctic monkeys??