Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton chief executive Katrien Meire on Igor Vetokele

Comments

• Options
    Good interview, interesting topic, still not on the OS though.
  • Options
    Sounds like Kelly Youga all over again
  • Options
    Doesn't clear anything up. KM says "he was fit". He wasn't. He was manifestly overweight. We could all see that. How and why did he get into that state?
  • Options
    Daggs said:

I'm not sure I believe much of what emenates from MS Miere.

Unbelievable Geoff
  • Options
    She Who Must Be Obeyed speak with forked tongue.
  • Options
    Why on Earth would she lie when it would be so much easier and safer to say nothing.
  • Options

Why on Earth would she lie when it would be so much easier and safer to say nothing.

To be fair I don't normally get involved in what she says etc, however I'm not so sure I now trust what she says. Always prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt, but recently she does say things that seem to be different from what happens. Perhaps it a preemptive statement, saying we want to keep him, but when he moves on she says "he didn't want to stay and we did all we can etc etc". Who knows?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    translation... Everytime we try to get Igor away from his missus, he manages to run straight back her bed, ultimately this led to the groin injury.
  • Options

To be fair I don't normally get involved in what she says etc, however I'm not so sure I now trust what she says. Always prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt, but recently she does say things that seem to be different from what happens. Perhaps it a preemptive statement, saying we want to keep him, but when he moves on she says "he didn't want to stay and we did all we can etc etc". Who knows?
    I'm with you Red all seems like damage limitation

And wants him to play preferably with us, is hardly convincing
  • Options
    Obviously there is "fit" not injured and "fit" as in able to run around dangerously for 90. Give KM a break, it's her 2nd language. Oh and there is a 3rd defenition of "fit" particularly in relation to Katrein.
  • Options
    She should do all interviews in English. Much easier to understand.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Haven't read the interview and it could well be a gripping read. However, I've said it before and I'll say it again, the woman wouldn't know the truth.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Perhaps the reason these sort of annoucements are done via the media is they are deniable/open to interpretation.. Would be no excuses if on the official site
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    The Vetokele of this season is an disinterested sulker .. it might be best if he slung his hook and saved the club his wages which at present are being wasted .. Ahearne-Grant is a superior replacement even at his young age, and surely Reza and Makienok can't be too far from fitness
  • Options
    Igor, Tony Watt and Reza all present tricky management challenges. Coaches like to know what they're going to get from players, so right now KAG and a fit Makienok look like they might be Luzon's preferences.
    However Igor Reza and Tony could be good for us if we solve their individual complex problems.
    Mind you they are well paid and ought to have attitudes like Andy Hughes.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    I have not read the article but he is anything but fit. The guy is fat and needs to loose some weight.
  • Options
    You're confusing fit and well
    with match fit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2015

I have not read the article but he is anything but fit. The guy is fat and needs to loose some weight.

P.S bet you're much fatter! :wink:
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

P.S bet you're much fatter! :wink:
    I am Saturday afternoon pub football fit.
  • Options
    If a player shows you how good he is, you know he has it in him. I have seen what he is capable of as have most on here. Writing him off could be a big mistake.