Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

For those who spend too much time on here..

Comments

• Options
    Interesting list... the man who has created his own World War One tank is definitely not dull though, how cool would it be to go to the shops in that!!

If the cannon works it would be a great way to deal with congestion on the roads
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    How is the guy who built a tank and keeps it on his drive in there?!

• Options
    Andrew Dowd is my hero
  • Options
    The sad B*****d, like me, who keeps looking on football forums for some good news about his favourite team
  • Options
    I've always wanted to know when does a hill become a mountain. My life is now complete.
  • Options
    definition of a boring bore .. one who spends ages compiling a list of the most boring people .. really old boy, the 'Telegraph' should be above all this nonsense
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Hows the bloke thats visited loads of countries boring??

He's the most boring of all of them IMO! "Oh I love travelling! I love visiting loads of countries" f**k OFF
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Leuth said:

He's the most boring of all of them IMO! "Oh I love travelling! I love visiting loads of countries" f**k OFF
    Yep, its when Travelbores say 'I've done Marrakesh, I've done Peru......blah...blah' What do you mean 'done'? So you went there, thats all, visiting a place does not make you an all knowing intellectual or interesting.... as the CL posh boy says......do F**k off.
  • Options

My thoughts exactly.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Leuth said:

Yep, its when Travelbores say 'I've done Marrakesh, I've done Peru......blah...blah' What do you mean 'done'? So you went there, thats all, visiting a place does not make you an all knowing intellectual or interesting.... as the CL posh boy says......do F**k off.
    Leuth said:

couple of miseries you two are!
  • Options

Greenie said:

Leuth said:

Yeah travelling the world, broadening your cultural knowledge....what wankers!!!!

Ive never done travelling apart from living in the States, but to me its a great way to live. Especially when i'm stuck on a poxy stinking train every morning and its pissing down with rain outside.
    it's jealousy.
  • Options

Greenie said:

Leuth said:

Yeah travelling the world, broadening your cultural knowledge....what wankers!!!!

Ive never done travelling apart from living in the States, but to me its a great way to live. Especially when i'm stuck on a poxy stinking train every morning and its pissing down with rain outside.
    Train travellers are just as bad as travel bores.......
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Greenie said:

Leuth said:

Train travellers are just as bad as travel bores.......
    I love you too mate.
  • Options
    Surely, it is not the fact they travelled to different countries, but that they bore you with their holiday tales
  • Options
    You know the bloke who collects beer cans, right? Why the f*** would you collect more than one of the same can? I can understand if you want to collect different types and brands but that sap has loads the same and they look like normal Heineken cans that you get for 80p in the offy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Counting the countries visited takes no time at all. I've done it on a Facebook App, it took 15 minutes to complete, and I update it once a year or whenever I visit somewhere new
  • Options
    I like my pint of ale, but do remember meeting someone at a CAMRA festival who used to go around everywhere with a big folder religiously writing down every time he had a new ale AND where he drank it, which seemed a bit excessive!
  • Options
    Damn!!!! Cannot even make THAT list!
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Surely, it is not the fact they travelled to different countries, but that they bore you with their holiday tales

Precisely, and they pursue a 'number' of countries visited like this is a thing to be admired

All the other men have the sorts of arcane and humble obsession that I love - that man is the odd one out, because his obsession is a luxury lifestyle that he doesn't even seem to be appreciating the best aspects of

I've been to nearly 20 countries btw
  • Options
    Surely Britain's most boring men are the ones who spend all day dozing in front of the TV anyway...
  • Options
    I'd have thought the person that collated that list of bores should be on the bores list too.
  • Options
    As with most of you, how can the guy whose been to over 100 countries be dull. But in fact, all of these gentleman aren't dull. They just like what they like. Harmless hobbies that please them.

To me, dull is being one of the 1000s of numpties that flock to overpriced clubs in the west end listening to very very cool, but also very cheesy hip hop or rap or whatever shit these clubs play where all the cool people bounce up and down looking like prats. That's my definition of dull.

How about those that queue up for hours on end to be the first to own the brand new i-phone 6s (no offence if you do that, that's your choice). The point I am making is that this could be as dull as some bloke who measures hills. what a silly book
  • Options
    I do like the Tank though........I am spending Jnrs inheritance on one of these.

http://ww2live.com/en/content/world-war-2-handcrafted-tiger-i-tank-replica-70-images-and-2-videos
  • Options
    I don't think any of them are particularly dull. They are just doing things that others aren't interested in. But the point is, they are interested in them, it has probably given them purpose to their lives and some of them are doing useful things, especially the bloke maintaining a sea wall. That seems very neighbourly to me.

The guy that put the list together, along with the Telegraph's high handed "let's mock people who are different to us" attitude is much more offensive to me.

Having said that, there are few there that I wouldn't want to get caught talking to at a party.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Depends if their stories are boring or interesting.