Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Xbox One.

Can anyone help me?

My son wants a Xbox One for Christmas. Does the Xbox One 1TB come with or need a Kinect?? I cant find one anywhere!

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2015
    It does not come with the 1tb Xbox one. But you can buy it as a extra or 500gb one does come with it. Have a look at game website. http://www.game.co.uk/en/hardware/xbox-one-1tb/?inStockOnly=false&merchname=catXB1-_-header-_-1TBConsoles
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Sorry to hijack the thread.

But, I'm looking to replace my ps3 with an xbox one.

Is a 1TB really necessary or would a 500gb suffice?

Thanks.
  • Options
    My ps4 is only 500gb and that works for me. When I get read of a game I just delete it of the hard drive to free up space.
  • Options
    According to my son, 1TB is really a good idea for gaming/saving etc
  • Options
    If you need 1TB then I would recommend buying the 500GB and an external hard drive as it will be cheaper than the new 1TB model.

But I would say you only need 1TB if you are downloading lots of games.

Take a look on some of the dedicated games forums for a bit more detail on it but this was along the lines of the advice I got when I bought my PS4.
  • Options
    See I would say that I'm not one of those gamers that plays loads of games.

I more stick to the standard Call of Duty/Fifa etc.

From that I would probably say I should get the 500GB.

Thanks guys.
  • Options
    I ran out of space surprisingly quickly on the 1tb but I do have a few games downloaded.

Kinnect is a colossal waste of time. Only thing it's useful for is 'Xbox go to TV!" But as the video codec is shit, it's pointless plugging TV into it anyway (crap frame rate and such).

Also doing substitutions on FIFA is good but I only play when the other half has gone to bed so I have to be quiet. When I talk to the XB she comes back down wondering what's going on
  • Options

Sorry to hijack the thread.

But, I'm looking to replace my ps3 with an xbox one.

Is a 1TB really necessary or would a 500gb suffice?

Thanks.

Well you have to fully install games on the xbox one even disc copies so a game like GTA V takes over 1/10 of the 500GB alone so i guess it depends how many games you will have and obviously you can uninstall games you dont play anymore so 500GB is enough but if you want lots of games at once then maybe 1TB is best
  • Options
    cafckev said:

Can anyone help me?

My son wants a Xbox One for Christmas. Does the Xbox One 1TB come with or need a Kinect?? I cant find one anywhere!

Cheers

from what I can find none of the 1TB packages come with a kinect so you'd have to buy it separately. Does your son want the kinect? Its not very useful and you could save money if he didnt mind not having it.
  • Options
    cafckev said:

According to my son, 1TB is really a good idea for gaming/saving etc

Does he also say that all the kids in his class have iPhones and new trainers.

;-)