Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We'll be fine

124»

Comments

• Options
    I've always maintained that they're well-meaning but stubborn and to some extent clueless. I've begun to doubt the well-meaning bit, especially with regards Katrien, but I don't think the club is rotten in its operation, just slightly self-defeating and prone to making the worst of any bad luck that comes along.

The supporter-club relationship is completely rotten, though, and given that that's not going to change, new owners are needed.
  • Options

Leuth said:

I've always maintained that they're well-meaning but stubborn and to some extent clueless. I've begun to doubt the well-meaning bit, especially with regards Katrien, but I don't think the club is rotten in its operation, just slightly self-defeating and prone to making the worst of any bad luck that comes along.

The supporter-club relationship is completely rotten, though, and given that that's not going to change, new owners are needed.

You only needed to type the last four words..the rest was a waste of your time.
    I disagree. It gives us an insight into how his thinking has changed since the post that started this thread.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Bookmark this and remind me at the end of the season if you like. Just needs a couple of good results. The ones we stuffed up were the home games, and they weren't without their share of bad luck. When Makienok, Ceballos and (lol) Reza come back, we'll see what we're really made of.

Banging on about failed experiments and something rotten at the heart of Charlton is myopic in the extreme.

It's often the people who think they're the cleverest who know the least. I think it's that missing common sense factor.
  • Options
    We all get it wrong sometimes. A few of us even admit it.