Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life - new button suggestions.

Comments

• Options
    LOLW (Laughing WITH you)
    LOLA (Laughing AT you)
  • Options
    An "Own Goal" button for a post you regret sending
  • Options
    'Pompous twat' alert button.
  • Options
    I'll have a chocolate button
  • Options
    Stig said:

cabbles said:

A confirmed button

That is a great idea for some of the longer rumours threads to easily find the bit where it actually happens. Love it.

I'll just end up abusing it and using it after every comment @paulie8290 makes,

No wait, I already do that....
  • Options
    I can see this all kicking off button
  • Options

Tim Sherwood button - for anyone who tells it like it is
  • Options

The Clem/Manich/Claridge button - for posts that are worse than channel 5's football show
  • Options

The Celtic button - for posts that stink so badly, that the football club has to write to the individual to remind them to keep it clean
  • Options

Greenie said:

'Scum alert'?

I think we deserve one.

You're on here a lot BBW I think you should get a season ticket on the good side of Sarf London, leave the baddies behind!
    I've had a little sabbatical from Charlton Life so haven't been around much of late

As much as I enjoy reading some of the debates on here, I'd rather lie under an elephant with diarrhoea, in August, with my mouth propped open, than get a season ticket to the Valley.

No offence meant, of course :wink:
    Non taken, I was hoping we could sit next to each other and be friends. Oh well!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Benjamin Button. (for mistakes and getting things in the wrong order)
  • Options

Jeremy Corbyn button - for posts emailed in by members of the public
  • Options

Alain du Botton - for philosophy based posts
  • Options

Hungarian button - one for admin, allows previous posts but no further posts
  • Options
    hutton button from cricket threads

glutton button for food threads

Mutton button for meat related threads or women who dont dress their age

sutton button for people in surrey

"move on" button
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Greenie said:

'Scum alert'?

I think we deserve one.

You're on here a lot BBW I think you should get a season ticket on the good side of Sarf London, leave the baddies behind!
    I've had a little sabbatical from Charlton Life so haven't been around much of late

As much as I enjoy reading some of the debates on here, I'd rather lie under an elephant with diarrhoea, in August, with my mouth propped open, than get a season ticket to the Valley.

No offence meant, of course :wink:
    Non taken, I was hoping we could sit next to each other and be friends. Oh well!
    Maybe we'll have to meet at neutral ground to show off our man love. I suggest, quite predictably, Brighton. They're doing okay as well so maybe we'll both see a win.
  • Options
    The scapegoat button, only available for use on posts that contain Nick Pope, Morgan Fox etc etc.
  • Options

A Viewfinder alert button. So I can put some Jefferson Airplane on the turntables, drop some acid and properly engage with his posts.

Oh yes I'd like to hear more from him. To be alerted to it as well would be good. Still to this day in 5 years of coming on here, he's given me the best post when he launched a tirade at VG.

• Options
    A "turn it in, lefty" button.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    a "HOW D'YA LIKE THEM APPLES" button for when someone has their entire argument blown out of the water
  • Options
    After reading that Leroy Ambrose and his partner "fuck like rabbits" im thinking maybe a TMI one?
  • Options
    A "I want a button but I don't know why I want a button" button
  • Options
    'Source?' button.

'You'll find the answer on Google' button.

'Your English is very good for a German' button.
  • Options
    an RIP button
  • Options

I'd wear my points like a badge of honour :smiley:
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

After reading that Leroy Ambrose and his partner "fuck like rabbits" im thinking maybe a TMI one?

I'll second that.

As for me, seeing as I never laugh out loud at a post, I could do with a "Mildly amused" or "Gentle chuckle" button".
  • Options

I'd wear my points like a badge of honour :smiley:
    Same hear.
  • Options
    A "click for a chance to win some free pies button".