Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Groves v Jack & Mayweather v Berto

Honours even for me in the Groves fight so far. Anyone else staying up for these?

Comments

• Options
    Decent round for groves, I'd say he is one up being as objective as I can

Round 6 starting now
  • Options
    I should say, he had to take a knee in the first round. He's taken the last 2 rounds not comfortably but Jack not looking to make anything happen
  • Options
    I've got Jack 2 rounds up. Think Groves needs a knockout
  • Options
    Jack wins a points decision

1 judge gave it to Jack by 5 rounds which is just baffling but predictably there will be no accountability on the weird judge.

• Options
    I had it level, the knockdown in the first round probably swung it for the first judge. How three people with a specific (!!!) task in boxing can see things so differently is ridiculous. So fed up with these unaccountable judges. Not just in this fight. Any fight, it's not fair on the boxers
  • Options
    Carter said:

I had it level, the knockdown in the first round probably swung it for the first judge. How three people with a specific (!!!) task in boxing can see things so differently is ridiculous. So fed up with these unaccountable judges. Not just in this fight. Any fight, it's not fair on the boxers

Or the fans!
  • Options

Carter said:

Or the fans!
    100% mate, we won't have our income affected by wonky scoring like that generally though