Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

De Gea is staying...

Comments

• Options
    Bloody hell... I know people thought Nick Pope wasnt good enough and there were rumours of a Goalkeeper training with us.

What a coupe!!
  • Options
    Scott Parker signed five years in 2003 and then buggered off six months later.
  • Options
    Smacks of him getting better wages and back in the team, and United getting a decent fee instead of nothing in the summer - I'm sure there's a buyout clause.
  • Options
    Reckon it'll still be the main transfer saga next summer. Would imagine that United have increased his wages significantly and agreed to let him go next year subject to receiving an offer of £XXXX from Real. That figure will be significantly higher with 3 years left on his contract than the one year he had left when they recently tried to buy him.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Reckon it'll still be the main transfer saga next summer. Would imagine that United have increased his wages significantly and agreed to let him go next year subject to receiving an offer of £XXXX from Real. That figure will be significantly higher with 3 years left on his contract than the one year he had left when they recently tried to buy him.

Nail on head.
  • Options
    Watch him have a so-so to shite year.
  • Options
    face bothered
  • Options
    Who cares about a Man U player signing a contract?
  • Options
    Oh well, when De Gea goes next season, the fee involved between Utd and Madrid will determine how much Lloris goes to Man Utd for. He'll go with my blessing. He's far too good a 'keeper to be playing outside of the CL.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Strange move this. Surely if you are Madrid you would say to him don't sign a contract and we will pay you treble your wages. He can sign a pre contract in January with a foreign club.

Now RM will have to pay 30m for him.

• Options
    edited September 2015
    Gutted, thought we might be in with a chance next summer. Cmon Roly where's your ambition?
  • Options

Strange move this. Surely if you are Madrid you would say to him don't sign a contract and we will pay you treble your wages. He can sign a pre contract in January with a foreign club.

Now RM will have to pay 30m for him.

Well he gets a massive pay rise this season, and gets back in the first team which he needs to get/keep his place in the Spain team. United know he won't go for nothing to Madrid next summer. He'll have a buyout clause anyway, one which he's happy with (i.e. not £100m or something stupid) so Madrid can buy him next summer.

• Options
    Be good if he does stay @ Man Utd.

I know they're one of the biggest clubs yet along with Berahino and West Brom, could player power over clubs be coming to an end
  • Options
    What's the buy out clause though?
  • Options

350 million
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Oh well, when De Gea goes next season, the fee involved between Utd and Madrid will determine how much Lloris goes to Man Utd for. He'll go with my blessing. He's far too good a 'keeper to be playing outside of the PL.

sorted for you ;-)

• Options

JohnBoyUK said:

Oh well, when De Gea goes next season, the fee involved between Utd and Madrid will determine how much Lloris goes to Man Utd for. He'll go with my blessing. He's far too good a 'keeper to be playing outside of the PL.

sorted for you ;-)

Ha, I definitely wouldnt rule that out the way they've started this season! One Harry Kane injury away from disaster really.
  • Options
    Is anyone surprised? Seriously? Very predictable.
  • Options
    Threaten to leave, get a big pay rise...Man Utd know all about the Rooney textbook.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

350 million
    Don't think we'll pay any more than 100 mil
  • Options

Be good if he does stay @ Man Utd.

I know they're one of the biggest clubs yet along with Berahino and West Brom, could player power over clubs be coming to an end

No.